KillerServers

KillerServers.io

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

xZKhWNX.png
https://www.killerservers.io

In celebration of our public launch we’re offering a 25% discount on all servers ordered before August 1, 2017.
This is a permanent discount that will apply to the life of the server. We have limited stock of servers right now, so get yours while you can.

To get 25% off your server use promo-code: "2017Launch"

Today we’d like to introduce ourselves to your gaming community. We’re a new server hosting provider called KillerServers and we’re just opening our doors to the public.

We've been operating through invite only for the past 3 months and during this time we've tweaked hardware configs, back-end systems, control panel features, and game configs. We're excited to announce that we now have the ability to take on more customers.

Right now we have servers in Vancouver, BC, Canada, with direct peering to Seattle. We have plans to add more servers across North America in the coming months. Average ping to our servers from the East Coast is around 70ms. From Central US is around 20-30ms, and from the West Coast is between 10ms to 20ms in most cases. We’ve worked hard with our peers and tuned our network to reduce jitter and to keep a consistent smooth stream of data. We have servers all over the world now, from Vancouver, to Montreal, to France. Our network is expanding fast to provide you with the options and coverage you need.

Let’s talk about some of our best features.

2GzMoyv.png
i7 and Xeon Powered Hosts
All of our host machines are physical machines. No virtualized servers sharing resources with other people like other VPS providers. Each host has either an i7 or Xeon processor of at least 3.4Ghz or higher. Everything from the host’s bios, drivers, and software has been tuned for performance and reliability.

Support
Things don’t always go smoothly, or work as expected. That’s why we offer multiple support options to assist in resolving yours issues as soon as possible, including a ticket system, Discord channel, and a Steam Group. We're a small crew, but between all of us we have over 20 years of game hosting and management experience. We will do everything in our power to assist you in the most timely fashion possible so you can get back to gaming!

NQx6UPq.png
Powerful Control Panel

• Real-time server monitoring and crash recovery with email notification
  • Real-time server statistics for player slot usage, uptime, and resource usage
  • Console*
  • RCON*
  • One-click addon install*
  • Easy config editing
  • Web-FTP with file editing, uploading/downloading, compress/decompress
  • Full FTP access
  • Unlimited sub-users with per-server control options
  • Free migration between hosts

Instant Server Setup
When we say instant, we mean instant. By the time you get the email with your control panel credentials your server will already be installed and running. In most cases this is less than 2 minutes from the time payment is received.

6FIRuc3.png
Free MySQL Databases
With select games you get a free MySQL database with phpMyAdmin access. You can get this through either the order process in a bundle or after the fact as an add-on. We backup all databases hourly. The local backup is automatically uploaded to the cloud as well as stored in an off-site location. Your games data will never be lost and if anything goes wrong we’ll help you get back to where you were.

Games 
We’re starting off with a small selection of games and expanding support for more games very quickly. To start off we’ll provide hosting for: 

• Arma III (32-bit & 64-bit) - With one-click mod install/update. Includes MySQL database.
  • Ark: Survival Evolved
  • CS:GO - 64 & 128 tick servers available
  • Minecraft - Includes Tekkit and CraftBukkit
  • Rust
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Terraria - With TShock pre-installed
  • More games coming soon. If you want something specific just ask and we’ll try to get it setup for you. 

Our commitment to you is to never overpopulate our physical hosts, to always strive for high performing and stable servers, and to always do our best to help you when you need it!

* On supported game servers only

Edited by KillerServers
Updated server locations. Vancouver, Montreal, France.
4 people like this

Hey guys,

Just wanted to throw in a plug for KillerServers. Our clan TCT has been using them during the invite only beta trial. After 3 weeks we moved our servers over from gameservers.com, and have been really happy with the service. The servers have been rock solid. Great speed, awesome pings, top notch support. We run a couple of Arma 3/Exile servers right now and will be adding and ARK server shortly.

The panel is great and super easy to use. Tons of one click add-ons available to install, like CUP and RHS. Plus you just can't beat the price. So glad they are going public now, so I can tell my friends to move their servers!

2 people like this

Advertisement

Just to let everyone know, I'm the one that's started and running KillerServers. A lot of you know me from running the TarfuGaming servers, and from my contributions to the scripting community here. If you have any questions you can post them here or PM me or the KillerServers account and I'll be happy to help you out.

2 people like this

^^Brian is the man. I've had an Antistasi server with KillerServers, and he is definitely a pleasure to work with, very helpful. 10/10

1 person likes this

^^^ What everyone above has been saying.  Brian / Canuck is a fantastic admin, and KillerServers has been awesome to work with so far.  Highly recommended.

2 people like this

We are proud to announce the availability of one-click script installs for Exile servers. We have the following scripts available for instant install.

• DMS (Defents Misssion System)
    DMS provides your Exile server with AI mission encounters. Missions will be randomly spawned around your map and include a variety of scenarios such as vehicle capture, weapons crate recovery, food/medical supplies recovery, etc. The current one-click install of DMS comes with stock config settings but can be customized to your liking after installation.

• Exile Occupation
    Exile Occupation is a complimentary script to DMS and requires DMS to be installed. Exile Occupation adds roaming AI, vehicle patrols, supply crate drops, public transportation system (ground or air), dynamic spawning traders, and lots more. The current one-click install of Exile Occupation comes with the stock config settings but can be customized to your liking after installation.

• ExileZ 2 (updated by Kuplion)
    ExileZ 2 adds a zombie spawning system to your server and requires Zombies & Demons MOD to be installed. ExileZ 2 spawns zombies in towns and around players dynamically. It also spawns hordes around random players at random intervals. The current one-click install of ExileZ 2 has a slightly modified config. Zombie mission has been disabled by default, but this can be customized to your liking after installation.

All scripts are available for install in the "Addons" section of your Game Server Panel. Just search for "script" to filter them out, then click on the "Install" button to the right.

NM6c8hy.png

3 people like this

On 5/27/2017 at 1:53 AM, acageybeard said:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to throw in a plug for KillerServers. Our clan TCT has been using them during the invite only beta trial. After 3 weeks we moved our servers over from gameservers.com, and have been really happy with the service. The servers have been rock solid. Great speed, awesome pings, top notch support. We run a couple of Arma 3/Exile servers right now and will be adding and ARK server shortly.

The panel is great and super easy to use. Tons of one click add-ons available to install, like CUP and RHS. Plus you just can't beat the price. So glad they are going public now, so I can tell my friends to move their servers!

you all played on tfg so the recommendations are not relevant. I'd be curious to see whats offered for 1 click install and what custom work will be offered.

I've been so busy working on expanding our network and adding more services that I've forgotten to update this thread. We've expanded our network and are able to provide servers internationally now. We have host machines in data centers located on the West and East Coast of North America, and in France for our European friends. Almost every game we provide hosting services for is available in all locations with the exception of one, Terraria, which is only available on our West Coast servers. We'll continue expanding with demand to provide coverage where it's wanted and needed.

54 minutes ago, Tango5Ni9r said:

I'd be curious to see whats offered for 1 click install and what custom work will be offered.

One-click installs are detailed here: https://www.killerservers.io/exile-servers.php

What do you mean by custom work?

7 minutes ago, KillerServers said:

I've been so busy working on expanding our network and adding more services that I've forgotten to update this thread. We've expanded our network and are able to provide servers internationally now. We have host machines in data centers located on the West and East Coast of North America, and in France for our European friends. Almost every game we provide hosting services for is available in all locations with the exception of one, Terraria, which is only available on our West Coast servers. We'll continue expanding with demand to provide coverage where it's wanted and needed.

One-click installs are detailed here: https://www.killerservers.io/exile-servers.php

What do you mean by custom work?

Well for novice people who'd like to own a server. QGS offered a service where you'd pay more monthly but they'd add mods,scripts that some couldn't. For example infistar, or ExAd. I'm wondering if you offer this as well.

Of course. There'd be a "professional services" fee for the mod / script being installed, and the complexity of the customization the client would like. I don't currently have this advertised because I didn't want to over-promise and under deliver. Our Terms of Service state:

Our support team will endeavor to assist you as soon as possible, to the best of their ability and knowledge. All services unless specifically referenced are self managed. We are not required to install or assist in the installation of (but not limited to):

• Plugins / Mods / Scripts
  • Configuration Files
  • Models / Materials
  • Maps

That said, I have helped clients installing some scripts and pointed clients in the correct direction when they're stuck. If desired I would be willing to provide script installation and game customization services. Your example of infiSTAR would be a quick install and as such would be cheap. But it would require that you own a license for infiSTAR and provide the files to me for install. ExAD would be a bit more in depth as it's a much more complex installation, so the fee for installing that would be more than for infiSTAR.

A caveat to this would be that I would do the initial implementation, but you the client would be responsible for any future modifications or updates of the scripts. If updates are out of your comfort level for scripting then there'd be a subsequent charge for me to update the script for you.

It basically comes down to paying for my time.

Advertisement