Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T.w² | Prime v2

Setting Up Prices Help

3 posts in this topic

So I have finished my traders and everything, I have all the prices I want to add to my server, but I don't know where to put the code I have for the prices. I tried putting it under CfgTraderCategories in my .pbo but that didn't work and I don't know where else to put it. I have been asking on discord but no one is answering.

Edit 1: I moved it to CfgExileAresenal but now I get this error: https://i.gyazo.com/23957eb1c7ede873691766c99ec2a9a4.png I tried removing that line, but I still get the error. Every time I remove the line that says is the error, it says another line is already defined and the server won't start?

Edit 2: I actually had a folder with all my prices in it, which was the problem.

Edited by T.w² | Prime v2

On 2017-5-28 at 6:31 PM, T.w² | Prime v2 said:

So I have finished my traders and everything, I have all the prices I want to add to my server, but I don't know where to put the code I have for the prices. I tried putting it under CfgTraderCategories in my .pbo but that didn't work and I don't know where else to put it. I have been asking on discord but no one is answering.

Edit 1: I moved it to CfgExileAresenal but now I get this error: https://i.gyazo.com/23957eb1c7ede873691766c99ec2a9a4.png I tried removing that line, but I still get the error. Every time I remove the line that says is the error, it says another line is already defined and the server won't start?

That error your getting means you try to set a price twice. In the screenshot you provided, it says that the 30Rnd bla bla bla allready has a price set basically. You can't tell the engine that the ammo costs 20 poptabs and later on you tell it again the same ammo costs also 20 poptabs. While a human would understand this, the engine doesn't.

So basically you need to remove double lines, otherwise it won't work. 

Without going line for line of your doc, the easiest elimination of issues that I've found is using this: 

uncomment out the things you want, comment out the things you don't. The bonus is that all of your trader menus will have subcategories by addon so that it's not a clusterfuck of a million items on one scroll wheel. If you need to add something simply add it to the items list hpp and the item names to the tradercategories.hpp and you're good to go. 

Advertisement