Ni Hao Ma

Arma veteran looking for squad

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Been playing Arma for about 10 years on a few different accounts. If I had to guess I have about 6000 hours played. I had a group that kind of fell apart for no particular reason, and since then, I have been lone-wolfing it because I was too stubborn to meet new people. I am very experienced at doing missions and combat considering I do all of my missions alone. Also an experienced pilot of helicopters, planes, and jets. I am 24 years old with a mic and I'm looking for an 18+ squad. I shouldn't have to say this, but this is the exile forum, so obviously I want to play exile. Also, I am looking for a relaxed group. I am online a lot but I am very infrequent and don't need expectations to get on at a certain time. Lastly, I hope you don't mind mary jane because I am always high when I play.

tl;dr Looking for a relaxed group with combat experience close-ish to mine. Potheads are a plus.

1 person likes this

"Lastly, I hope you don't mind mary jane because I am always high when I play. "

Seems kinda legit, dud. (who is not)
Me and a good frind of mine are searching for members or a group, too.
If you dont mind we could search on together.

Advertisement

I'm down to group as well, I am a veteran of ArmA but dont have much time other than weekends and after 7 p.m. Pacific Time.

Advertisement