Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucifarius

[SOLVED] Infistart DLL Files (GTX GAMING)

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I appear to be at an impasse. 

I purchased as server via GTX and am attempting to install Infistar as a first step. The documentation says that the dll files are not required. However, when I start the server I see the dreaded:

Call extension 'armalog' could not be found

I tried to move the DLL files in anyway, to no avail. Even trying to use an old school method of sending them over as txt files and then trying to rename the extensions back does not work. I can't get the DLL files into the root.

The support guy at GTX says he cannot help me, as the DLL files are not required...

This does not help me at all. I appear to be holding a lemon. Before I cancel my subscription to GTX, can anyone tell me if I'm just doing something silly? Am I missing a step to get this running?

Best Regards,

L

Hey

I had a quick chat with Matt from GTXgaming and he said that the customers just need to ask on the support and the dll upload would be allowed. Really strange that you couldn't upload them especially after asking!

armalog.dll and armalog_x64.dll are both not on your server?

even changing the file extension did not work?

What we could do is change it, so the dlls could also be placed INSIDE the infiSTAR pbo itself, then it would probably work to upload them?

Advertisement

Sound awesome for the next update, especially if vendors are going to block the danger files in the root.

I did ask again though, and got a friendlier guy called Rui on the case. He's looking to get me the root permissions ;)

Done. 

For anyone picking this up via a search engine:

The instructions in the docs are valid, but if you get the above error that I did, the answer is definitely getting those DLL files into the root of your server.

The GTX guy gave me root permissions a minute ago... I uploaded the files, restarted the server and.... bingo ;) 

Advertisement