Simplific

[CLOSED] Global Banned by infiSTAR

10 posts in this topic

Hi, today I tried to join an Exile server and I was kicked and the game said I was Global Banned. The last time I played Arma was in early April and I wasn't banned then so I'm not sure why I was banned. I'd like to be able to play with my friend on Exile and I honestly don't know what I got banned for, I've never been infiSTAR banned or BattleEye banned for anything.

Advertisement
On 29.5.2017 at 11:44 PM, Simplific said:

Hi, today I tried to join an Exile server and I was kicked and the game said I was Global Banned. The last time I played Arma was in early April and I wasn't banned then so I'm not sure why I was banned. I'd like to be able to play with my friend on Exile and I honestly don't know what I got banned for, I've never been infiSTAR banned or BattleEye banned for anything.

HACK DETECTED A cheater less cheer

On 5/30/2017 at 7:44 AM, Simplific said:

you have now ,you got the best ban of them all its called GLOBAL BAN 

have fun with your stupid hacks and go play snakes and ladders

Everyone does jump on the bandwagon a little fast, wouldn't hearing a brief part of their story before jumping on the wagon be sensible? 

the thing is we all herd it before with some sob story like, i havnt played arma for a longtime and my mate was using my account, or i was using a cheat for another game then i uninstalled it but i syill got global banned. 

we have all herd the stories, a Global Ban means this person has done something that they shouldnt of, so why should we hear a brief story

There are false positives.. however.. whenever there is a "someone else was using my account" it's over for me. In this case.. UID first.. Judge second..

@infiSTAR could tell us, but I would guess that less than 1/100 global bans are false positives..

6 hours ago, Major Mittens. said:

Everyone does jump on the bandwagon a little fast, wouldn't hearing a brief part of their story before jumping on the wagon be sensible? 

The story is always the same. story telling, lie..

Advertisement