S.

[GUIDE] Server Install/Upgrade Guide 1.0.3

26 posts in this topic

Is there a place to download just the launch files? I have everything else but need those. I've tried for 2 days to get the whole package from the dropbox but my internet here sucks so bad and it keeps erroring out.

Edited by Coyote_94YJ

quando tento istalar o servidor da erro porque ? baixei tudo certinho mais a istalaçao do servidor que nao ta concluindo 

Advertisement

I just wanted to point out that in the Installation Guide, the location of the editable lines in Step 6-14 are off.

CONSTRUCTION: Line 3666-3694 should be Line 4155-4182

VEHICLES: Line 3864-3975 should be Line 4353-4464

SERVER SETTINGS: Line 4066-4128 should be Line 4556-4617

I'm stuck, lost or completely blind.  I'm following the guide and I'm on Step 7: MySQL Install.  I got all the way through step 34 with dropping the schemas but on step 35 is where I'm having the issue.

35. Underneath the “File” tab, click the “Create new SQL query icon

I'm not seeing where to create it.  Then looking ahead at step 37, it says "37. Navigate to “C:\Arma\Server\mysql” directory and select to open the “exile.sql” file

There wasn't a step to create or do anything with directory.  Any help or insight would be appreciated. 

capture20171011205606091.png

@Bob_the_K Thank you.  Sometimes I read things to literal. I also figured out the arma/server/mysql thing.  I didn't extract it to a folder in arma/server.  Appreciate the quick reply.

Advertisement