Truffa

Airplane Target lock-on

3 posts in this topic

So I just opened a Exile server and I have a lot of vehicles including jets and tanks. I saw that anti-air tanks are able to lock onto airplanes, but whenever im flying i cant lock onto tanks or other airplanes. Any way to fix this?

Firstly, this is the wrong forum - it clearly states that this is a forum NOT for support, problems or bugs. This thread will be locked shortly by a moderator I suspect.

You've unfortunately also provided no information on what vehicles/weapons you are trying and whether you have confirmed if these vehicles can lock onto each other in the editor if put into the same situation. If you do post again in the right location, can I suggest you open the editor and try the same vehicles/planes in the same locations on the map and see if they can lock on there?

If they can but they can't once in Exile then it's an Exile problem and posting in a more suitable forum might get you some help. If you do create a new post in a new forum then ensure you include the plane and the missile type you are trying to lock on with in case it's relevant.

Never understood why people want tanks and jets in exile or any other mod apart from say wasteland or KOTH tbh o.O

anyhoooo have you tried pressing T while the jet/heli crosshair is on the target you want to lock on to? It doesn't have auto lock 

1 person likes this

Advertisement