th3soulofg4m3

CUP weapons disappear at restart

Question

Hi, in first sorry for my English. Is my first topic on this forum, I appreciated your work. I have a problem with my Exile linux server, I add CUP weapons and CUP unit in my server, all it's ok the server load the mod and i can buy at trader, but if I have an M107 for example and a CUP backpack at my gear, when restart my server the gear disappear.

Can anyone help me, thank you.

9 answers to this question

Are you getting any errors in your Database logs? When you purchase an item does the Database update?

Advertisement

I see my errorlog mysql but don't find nothing I think. The time of error not is the same time of playing or restart.

2017-06-05T05:19:49.804565Z 391 [Note] Aborted connection 391 to db: 'exile' user: 'user' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
2017-06-05T06:00:04.362429Z 397 [Note] Aborted connection 397 to db: 'exile' user: 'user' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
2017-06-05T10:00:04.697561Z 401 [Note] Aborted connection 401 to db: 'exile' user: 'user' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
2017-06-05T13:01:41.406304Z 403 [Note] Aborted connection 403 to db: 'exile' user: 'user' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)

Can you explain me what do you mean with firewall? Firewall I know what is but firewall of what? DB?

THX

:D

I am my server provider. What port have to open on db? The rest of exile DB function as well

Advertisement