Russellocean

help Cant Enter Server, wont load

Question

Hello, I've been facing troubles setting up my Exile server as when joining it just nothing loads, I'm stuck on a loading screen indefinitely and something is causing the problem, in which I dont know what is =/ 

It would be greatly appreciative if someone could help, I'm trying to run Summer Chenarus with cup Core and Cup maps as well as  infiStar currently and thats it, I'll include the rpt logs below. Furthermore my command line parameters are these as follow:  

-ip=104.192.227.186 -port=2327 -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" -ranking="" -par="" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile" "-mod=@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Terrains_Core" -malloc=system -enableHT -world=empty -autoinit -maxMem=6144

I am also using the premade mission file from here: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/19212-releaseupdate-exile-chernarus-mission-files-for-103-arma-170/?page=1

And finally my log file:

Rpt Log File

Thanks for helping

7 answers to this question

First of all put ; behind last mod as well, should look like "-mod=@Exile;@CUP_Whatever;"

Also id suggest just dropping Infistar PBO in server addons next to Exile_server and Exile_server_config pbo files, and dont run it in your command line. 

Infi install.png

9 hours ago, [OMG]Slim said:

First of all put ; behind last mod as well, should look like "-mod=@Exile;@CUP_Whatever;"

Also id suggest just dropping Infistar PBO in server addons next to Exile_server and Exile_server_config pbo files, and dont run it in your command line. 

Infi install.png

After doing so still cant join,

Log File

New Command Line:

-ip=104.192.227.186 -port=2327 -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" -ranking="" -par="" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer;" "-mod=@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Terrains_Core;" -malloc=system -enableHT -world=empty -autoinit -maxMem=6144

And my exile server addons folder:

see.PNG

Advertisement

Can you send mission.sqm? and did you put the keys for cups in keys folder on server?

EDIT: Also name of mission file pbo is quite important her as well as name of mission in the config file.

Edited by [OMG]Slim

22 minutes ago, [OMG]Slim said:

Can you send mission.sqm? and did you put the keys for cups in keys folder on server?

EDIT: Also name of mission file pbo is quite important her as well as name of mission in the config file.

https://hastebin.com/omefucinuk.scala - Mission.sqm

Keys are in, mission file pbo is called Exile.Chernarus_summer.pbo

Do it like this :

class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "a3_map_altis"
    };
    addOnsAuto[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "a3_map_altis"
    };

and give it a go? I dont usually use any here for other stuff unless it is required or causes problems.

Edit: In your RPT these inputs suggest something wrong with mod : 

11:54:58 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_misc3_config
11:54:58 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_interier
cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_interier

I dont remember exactly that mission.sqm input could cause problems in this case, but its worth to try.

About name of PBO, make sure its the one used in config.cfg file

Edited by [OMG]Slim

Well to use summer Chenarus it needs to be using CUP_Core and cup_chenarus_summer_config, Ill try reinstalling cup and the name in the config,cfg file is.... oh.... it was set to Exile.Tanoa... changed it to Exile.Chernarus_summer but still doesnt, ill try re-installing cup

Advertisement