Russellocean

infistar Infistar Battleye Folder (Question)

4 posts in this topic

Hello so I've purchased Infistar Exile version and I'm confused on one part, I know how to install all of it except for the battleye folder. Firstly I have two of these folders, one located in the main directory with all the files in it, and in A3DS/BattlEye which has only 2 files. Also if I were to import it into the battleye folder with all the files do I just replace all or should I enter every file and find the differences and add them? Furthermore the scripts folder file confuses me. Should I just copy all of the scripts included in file and paste it underneath the current ones, as they all have the prefix '5' while the ones in my default config all start with '7'. As well as I have no scripts or anything in yet so its all default file. I know this is asking alot but thanks =)

with the battleye folder that you got from infistar you need to replace all the .txt that are from your A3DS/BattlEye with the infistar battleye as you are using infistar and those files are made for the infistar.

Always make backups incase thats not the folder the battleye goes into.

GL

Advertisement
5 hours ago, Russellocean said:

Hello so I've purchased Infistar Exile version and I'm confused on one part, I know how to install all of it except for the battleye folder. Firstly I have two of these folders, one located in the main directory with all the files in it, and in A3DS/BattlEye which has only 2 files. Also if I were to import it into the battleye folder with all the files do I just replace all or should I enter every file and find the differences and add them? Furthermore the scripts folder file confuses me. Should I just copy all of the scripts included in file and paste it underneath the current ones, as they all have the prefix '5' while the ones in my default config all start with '7'. As well as I have no scripts or anything in yet so its all default file. I know this is asking alot but thanks =)

the battle eye folder in you main directory

C:\Arma\Server\battleye

is where is the game reads it. 

in your A3DS /battleye those to files will need to be merged with the files in the main directory battleye . , 

next your Infistar battleye will need to be merged . 

Check out BEM it's very handy .

Most mods that need filters will include a folder with files these will always need to be merged and not replaced with the originals 

Alright thanks for the help, although it doesnt seem to be working, at all. I imported everything into the mission file, configured, packed, and imported the a3_infiSTAR_Exile.pbo into the @ExileServer addons folder, and also I combined all the battleye files with infistar ones. Doing !admin does nothing in chat, logging in with #login and the passcode and clicking f1 to open the menu does nothin. So I dont know if its working right, my rpf file is looking like this: Log File, Launch Parameters 

-ip=104.192.227.186 -port=2327 -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" -ranking="" -par="" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer;" "-mod=@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Esseker;" -malloc=system -enableHT -world=empty -autoinit -maxMem=6144

Scripts file: Scripts

Thanks for the help

Advertisement