DrRaccoon

[CLOSED] InfiniSTAR Global Ban?

8 posts in this topic

Hey all,

So Im posting here because I'm not getting any response on my Support case with InfiniSTAR. I've been playing on the EXILE servers without any issue for months (really been loving it, playing with a few friends). Though suddenly the last time I started up and connected to a server running InfiniSTAR, it booted me out and said "Global Ban". How? I've been playing just fine on other Exile servers running InifiSTAR when suddenly I'm global banned? I have no problem playing on other servers running only battle-eye.

The only reasoning I can think of is I know back when DayZ mod was a huge craze, I got addicted to that. My account got compromised (there was some software on my system that extracted my game key out of my registry, not my steam account). As a result, It was banned on Arma 2 Battle-eye. I had to buy a new copy on a different steam account just to keep playing and it sucked ( I now use unique passwords everywhere now). Did the ban carry over?

What can be done about this InfiniSTAR Ban? Did my GUID or something get compromised again? Any direction would be awesome as its killing me to be the one sitting out because of some sudden unexplainable ban.

My GUID: 76561197974885606
My Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/drraccoon/

A few of the others I've been playing with but are not banned(?):

[EDIT] Those accounts listed at the end arent my accounts. Those are friends I play with frequently. I didnt know if there could be some cross checking to show that we have honest KDR's, and we dont do anything wrong on the servers.

Edited by DrRaccoon
Clarifying list of users at end of post.

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, 110 said:

Cheater banned much fun in the single player

Wow aren't you contributing much to this conversation.

10 minutes ago, DrRaccoon said:

Wow aren't you contributing much to this conversation.

I don't to talk with cheaters

Edited by 110

This was already solved, ban happened after this was loaded on your client:

Rico(76561197974885606): this addeventhandler ["fired", {(_this select 0) setvehicleammo 1}]

no one else on the server had that (so it wasn't a servers thing) and this is some kind of unlimited ammo hack (when shooting putting ammo to 100%)

so I don't see anything wrong with this.

1 person likes this

We closed this thread

1 person likes this

Advertisement