jjg1278

[SOLVED] Global ban?

11 posts in this topic

Hey I know I'm gonna sound like everybody who's ever been banned but here we go. So i joined an exile server, was able to walk around for a few moments before being booted and brought to the title screen with the words "Global Ban!" right under the single player missions, I don't know why that happened, I did get a message saying that my settings were corrupt as i pressed the play button for Arma 3 in steam, but I don't think it would be that, if any infiStar people can let me know why i was banned or if you can fix my ban that would be appreciated. Steam ID: 76561198059906631

5 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

he wont your fucked buy the game again

I dont have a problem with doing that, just if he can im asking, or for him at least to tell me why I was banned because I legit have no clue, today was the first time I played on an infiSTAR server in over 8 months because ive been away

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

pm him he hasnt responded to anyone coming about a ban yet on the forums

Thank you

here is an insight of global ban, you said that you hadnt played on an infistar server or been away in 8 months well that wouldnt get you banned, so here is the next question whos been on your computer and got hacks on it as your game is screwed now.

Even if you were not hacking who had access to your account and abused it to get you this global ban.

These are the type of questions that you need to find out or already know the answer too.

As we here about global bans all the time and its usually about the same questions asked

1 hour ago, hogansheroes said:

here is an insight of global ban, you said that you hadnt played on an infistar server or been away in 8 months well that wouldnt get you banned, so here is the next question whos been on your computer and got hacks on it as your game is screwed now.

Even if you were not hacking who had access to your account and abused it to get you this global ban.

These are the type of questions that you need to find out or already know the answer too.

As we here about global bans all the time and its usually about the same questions asked

nobody has had access to my computer, my power supply got fried a while back and i didnt get it replaced until about 3 ish days ago, I did get 2 people try to log into my account, one from Yugoslavia, and one from some other country near by but i have my mobile authentication so they couldn't get in (i can provide screenshots just im lazy and dont wanna look through my email) but other than that my computer has been out of commission, i only ever went on my account on my phone

the best you can do is wait for infistar to reply to this post and then he will ask for all the info he needs to check things out, but until then there is nothing you can do

14 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

the best you can do is wait for infistar to reply to this post and then he will ask for all the info he needs to check things out, but until then there is nothing you can do

Thank you man, honestly I would admit if i was hacking because i have no problem buying the game again, i just wanna know why i was banned

WOW, I wouldn't buy the game again, until you get your answers. Who is to say it will not happen again! IF this is a real issue with infistar someone needs to confirm and possibly remove it from servers until this issue is addressed!

Yes, he contacted me on all possible channels, only didn't get a whatsapp of him. . ^^

seeing the ban reason I gave him a second chance

Advertisement