gonzai

[SOLVED] infiSTAR | Suggest / Request

17 posts in this topic

Hi @infiSTAR

Magazines are listed in F11. Is it possible to Attachments List?

For example:

A5v8Dse2T3KzfM3EzkXXdg.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Choose your friends wisely, but choose your admins carefully :bandit:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did mention this before, would looooove to see it added!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Provides great convenience when creating a loot table.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2017 at 3:57 PM, gonzai said:

Hi @infiSTAR

Magazines are listed in F11. Is it possible to Attachments List?

For example:

A5v8Dse2T3KzfM3EzkXXdg.png

sure that's easy to do and will be done tomorrow :)

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

sure that's easy to do and will be done tomorrow :)

You tease, Infi!! I asked for this months ago!! xD

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really? sorry mate you need to annoy me more I tend to forget things :-D

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

really? sorry mate you need to annoy me more I tend to forget things :-D

Hehe, it's all good. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.