Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mango_bango

[CLOSED] infistar bans carrying over???

4 posts in this topic

OKAY this isn't like other bans I believe. My brothers and I share a computer two of us play arma on separate accounts mine is 76561198122789023 and his is now global banned 76561198278807132. I for some reason was unable to join Infistar protected servers. I looked at forums and guides so I changed my IP but after reading more found out that when you get banned it logs your computers Hardware ID. So I changed that I'm still banned so I assumed now my account is banned. I put in my ban appeal and got no response and I got into PUBG and forgot about the ban. My buddy lets me go on his alt to play with them on the GADD server. After loading in and walking around a bit and BOOM another infistar ban now he is pissed and 3 account banned due to my stupid brother that is also banned from playing on our computer. The thing is he bought his own computer and bought arma again and he can play fine. WTF! my buddies UID is 76561198367546333.

My steam account aswell http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mango_Bango/

750+ hours 

been on steam for 3 years

and have all the DLC's and got them when they came out 140$ ish

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Why do you even post about this on the exile forum isntead of just contacting me?

Obviously bans carry over - just changing the steam account or IP should not give a hacker a seconds chance. I am happy to unban you but if you or your imaginary brother ends up hacking again, you will be on the list again and I am really annoyed by all the hackers posting on the forums about "how they weren't hacking" 

It's not like the bans just happen for no reason-- there's a system behind it and as you said: "76561198278807132" was banned for a confirmed ESP hack

3 people like this

Advertisement