conagher

Keys are not signed by server RHS??

Question

Hey guys, i am a rather new exile player and have been trying to check out a few different servers to see what game play is like in the various variants of exile.

Unfortunately the vast majority of them I cant even join, I get kicked as soon as i try to connect to the server. I'm not entirely sure what is causing this issue it seems to be similar to the "keys are not signed by the sever" error that other people are having but mine seems to be linked to RHS somehow? not entirely sure buts it frustrating the hell outta me.

I have already tried a few things to try and fix this problem, I reinstalled the game completely, disabled and enabled APEX, verified integrity of game files ect...

I would really appreciate some insight on what other things I could try to fix this problem as I am kinda at a loss currently as everything I tried didn't work.

the only server i have been able to  get on has been Exile Apocalypse by Crazy Mike, but other popular servers such as Infinity Exile, EXO exile, and BFC exile all just kick me with that same error before I connect.

if you guys need any more information such as PC specs ect... just let me know and I can provide them.

here is a picture  of the error i am getting : https://gyazo.com/d1ab3d5ad06b977bd8546f9da04e185c

Thanks in advanced for your help!

3 answers to this question

This shows when either the server does not use a mod that you have loaded, or the mod you have loaded is not updated/running the same version that the server is running. Has nothing to do with your Arma 3 game files or APEX.

30 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

This shows when either the server does not use a mod that you have loaded, or the mod you have loaded is not updated/running the same version that the server is running. Has nothing to do with your Arma 3 game files or APEX.

I am using A3 launcher, doesn't it automatically enable the mods required for the server? I checked my RHS versions and they match with the server so i'm not entirely sure what mod is causing the problem.

Hello,

I agree with Beowulf.  What is going on is the POSSIBILITY of a few things:

Server is running v1 and you're using v2

Server is running v2 and you're using v1

The server has a mix of v1 and v2

You have a mix of v1 and v2

A combo of the above

Note:  'v1' and 'v2' are for EXAMPLES ONLY - This could be ANY VERSION of RHS

What I would suggest is to DELETE (manually) the RHS mod and DELETE ANY RHS KEYS from your HDD, then go to RHS website and download it, then use Bohemia's launcher.  It works 100% of the time (now).

:)

Advertisement