TroyT

End of Reality GSP

3 posts in this topic

So I'm not sure if this feature is common among GSPs but I have recently moved to a dedi box with End of Reality and am putting together a Malden server in addition to my Altis servers.  When asked about installing the Dev branch they said that they would look into it and actually made a new link in the TCAdmin panel.  They bought QGS recently and even though QGS had good service, so far EoR has been even better.  

I have absolutely no affiliation with them.  I just thought that they deserved recognition for going out of their way to accommodate their customers.  Plus, I've probably been a bit of a pain in the ass over the last couple of weeks, which makes their service seem that much better.

That's it.  I'm done now.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, TroyT said:

I have recently moved to a dedi box with End of Reality and am putting together a Malden server in addition to my Altis servers.  When asked about installing the Dev branch they said that they would look into it and actually made a new link in the TCAdmin panel.  

What?

if you have to login to TCAdmin panel to manage your server then it's not a dedi box.

A dedi box is a machine that you have almost full control over, not a game server.

Edited by StokesMagee

Advertisement