Nightwinds

Vehicles sinking into the ground

Question

Were currently having an issue on our server where when a player is driving a four wheeler or Jet ski, they are sinking into the ground/under the surface of the water, sometimes killing players and other times not. When I teleport to the player with the four wheeler issue I can cursor flip the four wheeler usually and I myself as an admin can drive it, but if a player then tries to drive it the engine simply wont turn on. Jet skis are just completely bugged and have to be deleted when this happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 answers to this question

I'm posting for the person who has access to that stuff. Im just a server mod. I will get him to post it in here ASAP, thanks for the quick reply.

Advertisement

Good afternoon somebody can help me I'm having strange bugs in my server example the player walking in car crashes in solid thing only that invisible and he ends up dying more the car stays intact or the car leaves flying and the player dies or the player when it is going to land Helicopter it explodes out of nowhere please friends I need help

On 6/22/2017 at 3:02 PM, Nightwinds said:

Were currently having an issue on our server where when a player is driving a four wheeler or Jet ski, they are sinking into the ground/under the surface of the water, sometimes killing players and other times not. When I teleport to the player with the four wheeler issue I can cursor flip the four wheeler usually and I myself as an admin can drive it, but if a player then tries to drive it the engine simply wont turn on. Jet skis are just completely bugged and have to be deleted when this happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using infiSTAR?

Edit 

UAT = "true";

To this

UAT = "false";

It's an anti-teleport check, but it can cause vehicles to be teleported into the ground when it thinks a player is TPing. I had this issue on one of my server.

Advertisement