Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DurnBranch

[Help] I'm stumped. I cant find the main issue with my crash log.

6 posts in this topic

Maybe its Ravage, I had it working two days ago but once I tried to change the map to Chernarus Ive been having lots of issues. There is a lot off errors with my TADST log. 

Crash Log:  

https://pastebin.com/ReHzFzkg

I am trying to run on Chernarus with the Open Chernarus Project. I just did as said here: 

If anyone knows a better way to get Roaming a.i. enemy and friendly let me know so I no longer struggle with this.

For AI.. I highly suggest DMS.. 

I highly suggest you remove JSRS SOUNDMOD completely.. Also alot of your issues with your command line parameters most servers won't accept spaces..

IE: 

@CUP Terrains - CWA;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@CUP Units;@CUP Vehicles;@CUP Weapons;

That's a TCadmin  log file and I know TCadmin very well..

If you want me to help you futher please feel free to private message me.. 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

You indeed do have a number of errors . A lot of double entries which you need to resolve .before I would move any more forward with you server .

In saying that . Your other post for zombie would be put on hold till you have them fixed . 

The easiest way is to go through tour rpt and look at each error and see where they are coming from . 

Start at the top and work your way down .

Am on my mobile so I dint have a great view of the rpt .

6 minutes ago, Killerpoodezz said:

You indeed do have a number of errors . A lot of double entries which you need to resolve .before I would move any more forward with you server .

In saying that . Your other post for zombie would be put on hold till you have them fixed . 

The easiest way is to go through tour rpt and look at each error and see where they are coming from . 

His RTP is a mess and I offered to assist him in resolving it if he has limited experience.. I've gone through his entire RPT lol I kinda cried on the inside

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, UCJOHN said:

His RTP is a mess and I offered to assist him in resolving it if he has limited experience.. I've gone through his entire RPT lol I kinda cried on the inside

Lol thanks.

1 hour ago, Killerpoodezz said:

Yeah I have up on the zombies for a while.

Advertisement