T.w² | Prime v2

Vehicles getting sucked into ground, and dying while driving.

Question

On my server I have a problem where ATVs are getting sucked into the ground while driving them. Also, bikes are randomly getting shot 1000km/h in the reverse direction. Thirdly, when driving vehicles with guns on top, all the players inside will randomly die. I can't find anything like this on the forums, and I have no clue what is going on. When I ask on the discord no one has a clue.
Hopefully someone here on the forums knows :D

10 answers to this question

Never hear about something like that only in the infistar section hear i have seen another issiue with 1000km/h bikecyle maby an infistar bug? I dont know.

Advertisement

I can't really think of anything but the Anti Teleport that might cause some kind of pushback. People having that issue also appear in the Anti Teleport logs?

15 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

I can't really think of anything but the Anti Teleport that might cause some kind of pushback. People having that issue also appear in the Anti Teleport logs?

I had the same problem, disabled the AntiTP problem was gone, all the players who died in the transport were displayed in the Anti Teleport logs

23 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

When I got sucked into the ground, this showed up in AntiTP:

30.05.2017 14:42:32: 4FMP(76561198175803634) | Exile_Car_Kart_Vrana moved 9m in 0.119141s from 132082 [13211,7119,1] to 132082 [13208,7126,1] at a speed of 250/100. NetId: 2:14622, LocalObj: true, VisibleMap: false, TpCounter: 1 | 0h 40min 12s [28-05-2017 17-38-06 - v0078]

So yes, you are right. It's the AntiTP. Anything we can do about this?

get the latest beta branch download from my site :P

1 hour ago, infiSTAR said:

get the latest beta branch download from my site :P

The latest beta fixes this issue?

I assume because I changed a lot in that part and it's running on a few peoples servers who are reporting problems to me, e.g. MGT Exile servers. Since nothing got back to me there is probably no issue like that anymore :)

1 person likes this

On 6/27/2017 at 2:51 AM, infiSTAR said:

I assume because I changed a lot in that part and it's running on a few peoples servers who are reporting problems to me, e.g. MGT Exile servers. Since nothing got back to me there is probably no issue like that anymore :)

I just updated my infistar now, and virtual garages stopped working. Is there a way to fix them?

Advertisement