Darren Sullivan

[CLOSED] Infistar Global ban, is this from me getting banned on exile or another server?

10 posts in this topic

I was recently Infistar banned from an arma 3 life server called ALRP for being suspected of hacking. I have played there for an almost a year now and the server has kinda gone to shit. I was banned for having gear on me that isn't in any of the shops on the server. They had no proof of me hacking they just teleported me to the debug section of the map restrained me patted me down and banned me. I never hacked on the server, I instead picked up alot of the gear from unlocked cars and dead bodies. Alot of people on that server have been running around with infistar spawning in gear. The founder of the community recently apologised for it on there forums. But to get to the point, after being banned on ALRP I procceded the next day to try and join the MGT malden server and when spawning ingame I was hit with this https://gyazo.com/45cff6769102e107d544a310698cbf00. Could anyone tell me if this is because of me getting banned on ALRP and if there is any way I will be able to play exile again?

An Infistar global ban will ban you on all servers running Infistar. The only fixes would be for you to be unbanned from the server the ban originated from or for the Malden server to whitelist you.

Pretty sure that's how it works ... I must admit I sorta skimmed the readme for Infistar on my server when I had one lol.

1 person likes this

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, Nashaan said:

An Infistar global ban will ban you on all servers running Infistar. The only fixes would be for you to be unbanned from the server the ban originated from or for the Malden server to whitelist you.

Pretty sure that's how it works ... I must admit I sorta skimmed the readme for Infistar on my server when I had one lol.

Thank you for the quick reply, I dont want to bother trying to get the original server to unban me, other people have had to pay to be unbanned and I do not want to be so low as to pay for an unban. Is there any possible way for me to get un global banned any other way?

On that I have no idea, sorry. My server was private so I never had cause to ban/unban anyone. 

There are many server owners with far more knowledge on the subject that use this forum, including the author of Infistar. Hopefully one of those can answer your question.

Hello Darren,

You will not like what I will say, though it is the truth.

You stated "...They had no proof of me hacking...", yet YOU offer NO PROOF THAT YOU DID NOT.

You stated "...The founder of the community recently apologised for it on there forums...", yet you OFFERED NO LINK.

Also, if you cheated on one server, most likely, you will cheat on another.  Now, coming from a 'Life' server, most of those cheats would not work (I think) on a Exile server.  However, if it was me, I would be real leery about having you on my server period.  Most who do cheat will get banned on one server only to go and cheat on another.  How does anyone KNOW you will no do the same?  NO ONE DOES!

Granted, we all make mistakes.  Cheating though?  That is/was a DELIBERATE ACT and NOT A MISTAKE!

If I had to put my bet on who is right vs. who is wrong; I would say it was you that did the 'wrong' and the ban was legit.

You need to contact the server you chose to bad mouth ("the server has kinda gone to shit") and hope that they lift it or make it a ban on their server only.  If not, or they ask for money, that would be an issue you need to bring up to InfiSTAR on THEIR WEBSITE.

:)

48 minutes ago, Z80CPU said:

Hello Darren,

You will not like what I will say, though it is the truth.

You stated "...They had no proof of me hacking...", yet YOU offer NO PROOF THAT YOU DID NOT.

You stated "...The founder of the community recently apologised for it on there forums...", yet you OFFERED NO LINK.

Also, if you cheated on one server, most likely, you will cheat on another.  Now, coming from a 'Life' server, most of those cheats would not work (I think) on a Exile server.  However, if it was me, I would be real leery about having you on my server period.  Most who do cheat will get banned on one server only to go and cheat on another.  How does anyone KNOW you will no do the same?  NO ONE DOES!

Granted, we all make mistakes.  Cheating though?  That is/was a DELIBERATE ACT and NOT A MISTAKE!

If I had to put my bet on who is right vs. who is wrong; I would say it was you that did the 'wrong' and the ban was legit.

You need to contact the server you chose to bad mouth ("the server has kinda gone to shit") and hope that they lift it or make it a ban on their server only.  If not, or they ask for money, that would be an issue you need to bring up to InfiSTAR on THEIR WEBSITE.

You are I did not provide proof that I was not hacking, that is because I have none. I have no proof that I was not hacking because I did not expect to get banned for picking up various items from dead bodies and from vehicle inventories, as for the link to the founders apology http://www.armaliferp.co.uk/ . I understand there are people who believe I have cheated in some sort of way, that is your opinion and I will not attempt to persuade you. Z80CPU although you may not, believe me, I thank you for your response.

Darren,

You are correct, it is my opinion.  I can only sit in judgement of what I have seen presented as well as from past experience.  Actually, if you go and read my post here: 

You will see that I OPPOSE GLOBAL BANS.  Because what if (and it can happen) you get a 'bad admin' who bans someone because the player killer them?

As sate above, I can only sit in judgement of what I have seen presented as well as from past experience.

And thank you for your 'I appreciate your comment' comment.

17 hours ago, Caudata said:

Your a PBO script kiddie. Stay banned. I have logs of you spawning things in on life servers with PBO's.

Lmao pretty ironic coming from the guy that "wrote all the pbo scripts" your a damn liar trying to get fame lmao. No one believe caudata because all he does is steal stuff and say its his :) 

Advertisement