Question

Yellow,

i was just wondering how to make vehicles spawn as a map object in my server.

Cuz i want them to be a part of my trader, but just putting them in whit the editor doesn't seem to work.

Help plz :D

5 answers to this question

Do you want people to be able to take them? Or just for show?

1 person likes this

@mikekozowsky If you can answer Kuplion's question, that would help greatly. On a previous server I ran, I had a trader city that had about 8 vehicles on show there around the vehicle trader and another 3 planes and heli's at the aircraft trader.

I just used 3Den to do it with the Exile 3Den plugin to export them. I also ensured they had their simulation disabled otherwise people could jump in as driver and steal the vehicles.

If you mean vehicles located around the map for people to use then Exile has a great build-in function for this or you could drop them around the map with the editor however their position isn't saved and people can't claim them if you have the claim vehicle script on the server so not ideal.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Just take the "ExileEden" Plugin Place an Vehicle and use under "ExileEden" on the top "Convert into Simple Object" then you have a Exile_DummyItem placed on the Vehicle who linked to your p3d file of the vehicle Just place and move the object then and Press [NUM] 0 to update the position from the Vehicle (DUmmy Item) best way to do that.

I will make A Teturial viceo about that Plugin and also how to create you own map. in the next month

2 people like this

16 hours ago, kuplion said:

Do you want people to be able to take them? Or just for show?

yes just for show

12 hours ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

Just take the "ExileEden" Plugin Place an Vehicle and use under "ExileEden" on the top "Convert into Simple Object" then you have a Exile_DummyItem placed on the Vehicle who linked to your p3d file of the vehicle Just place and move the object then and Press [NUM] 0 to update the position from the Vehicle (DUmmy Item) best way to do that.

I will make A Teturial viceo about that Plugin and also how to create you own map. in the next month

12 hours ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

i would greatly appreciate that

Advertisement