Enoli4z

vehicle exploded

Question

Hello,

On my server a lot of vehicle exploded!

For example by approaching a vehicle without touching it it can explode or sometimes when exiting a car it explodes or even by laying a helicopter delicately on the ground it explodes!

My vehicle spawns are set to 0 damage!

I know that since the maj ARMA 3 1.68 there can be critical hits to vehicles but there I speak of explosion without NPC!

How can I fix this problem because it puts my server in peril because many players are unhappy.

Thank you

5 answers to this question

Please post a server RPT and list of mods/tweaks/scripts/addons.

Advertisement

Good afternoon somebody can help me I'm having strange bugs in my server example the player walking in car crashes in solid thing only that invisible and he ends up dying more the car stays intact or the car leaves flying and the player dies or the player when it is going to land Helicopter it explodes out of nowhere please friends I need help

For Starters i suggest you remove and reinstall occupation, carefully following the instructions... then you might be able to see what else may be wrong.... Beyond that your infistar is either out of date, installed without some dll's or not configured correctly. Beyond that, too many lines due to the occupation error to tell much.

Advertisement