Aleksandr.Sharpe

InfiStar do not restart the server

Question

Hello,

I have a problem with Infistar

It stops well the server (with 40 minutes of delay).

But never restart him. 
Here are my log and my files.

Here are my log and my files.

EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG:  https://pastebin.com/dmtF7MZN

Log R PT:   https://pastebin.com/NX0wGwJE

It seems to me that there is a problem with DB, but I am not on.

Here is my Exile.ini https://pastebin.com/jpduYW9P

I really hope someone can help us. Thanks in advance !

Edited by Aleksandr.Sharpe

3 answers to this question

Change USE_SHUTDOWN = "false"; to USE_SHUTDOWN = "true"; 

See if that resolves the issue

Spoiler

enableSystem = "true";

USE_RESTART_TIME_IN_M = "false";            /* I would recommend to use USE_RESTART_TIME_IN_M = "true"; instead of USE_RESTART_FIXED_TIME_ARRAY */
    RESTART_TIME_IN_M = 180;                /* restart time in minutes (default: 180min == 3 hours) */
    TIME_FUNCTION_USED = "diag_tickTime";    /* diag_tickTime (starts with arma3server.exe), time (starts with mpmission init) */

USE_RESTART_FIXED_TIME_ARRAY = "true";
    RESTART_TIMES[] = {    /* {hour,minute} .. put in the times when your server is supposed to restart (real time). */
        {00,00},
        {06,00},
        {12,00},
        {18,00}
    };

USE_SHUTDOWN = "true";
    SERVER_END_FUNCTION = "#restartserver";    /* SERVER_END_FUNCTION -> #shutdown or #restartserver */
    RESTART_WARNING_SOUND = "Alarm";    /* for example: Alarm or air_raid */

LOCK_MIN_BEFORE_SHUTDOWN = 5;                /* Locks the server x min before it gets shutdown */
    RESTART_IN_X_ARRAY[] = {30,15,10,5,4,3,2,1};    /* Announce the a restart x mins before it happens (x stands for each number) */
};

As dane stated this is what it should look like, infistar is loading fine according to your RPT, make sure you're repacking the pbo itself and loading the server, also an extra note the restart times run off the time on the machine, not necessarily your local time so double check that if this is an issue then you change it whereby it restarts every 6 hours etc. The following does that.

Spoiler

enableSystem = "true";

USE_RESTART_TIME_IN_M = "true";            /* I would recommend to use USE_RESTART_TIME_IN_M = "true"; instead of USE_RESTART_FIXED_TIME_ARRAY */
    RESTART_TIME_IN_M = 360;                /* restart time in minutes (default: 180min == 3 hours) */
    TIME_FUNCTION_USED = "diag_tickTime";    /* diag_tickTime (starts with arma3server.exe), time (starts with mpmission init) */

USE_RESTART_FIXED_TIME_ARRAY = "false";
    RESTART_TIMES[] = {    /* {hour,minute} .. put in the times when your server is supposed to restart (real time). */
        {00,00},
        {06,00},
        {12,00},
        {18,00}
    };

USE_SHUTDOWN = "true";
    SERVER_END_FUNCTION = "#restartserver";    /* SERVER_END_FUNCTION -> #shutdown or #restartserver */
    RESTART_WARNING_SOUND = "Alarm";    /* for example: Alarm or air_raid */

LOCK_MIN_BEFORE_SHUTDOWN = 5;                /* Locks the server x min before it gets shutdown */
    RESTART_IN_X_ARRAY[] = {30,15,10,5,4,3,2,1};    /* Announce the a restart x mins before it happens (x stands for each number) */
};

Any further questions just reply one of us will reply.

Advertisement