hellsvien

CUP-Weapons-Units-Vehicles on Exile Dedicated. HELP

Question

Hello Exiles,

I would like to apologize if this isn't posted in the correct place.

I'm a bambi when it comes to adding mods to servers. I'm having loads of trouble with CUP. I want to add the CUP mods to my personal exile server (friends only).

The new vehicles, guns, units etc.... I would love to have them available for spawn (through looting, cars found on map, guns ammo etc found while searching) and also in the traders for sale and sell-able.

I've searched far and wide for days on Google and also Exile's own forums with no avail.

What I'm asking, is if anyone out there has the config.cpp that I can add into my exile.altis.pbo? This would be the simplest option for me. I've added all the @mods to my root of the server and my client and have connected with no issues.

I know how to edit the prices and all that lovely stuff...just simply getting them to spawn and be available for purchase is my big problem.

I would be really happy if someone could help me out here.

Thank you!

2 answers to this question

As much as I would love to say someone would give you their config, I just spent 150 hours on mine, making sure everything is updated and added from a few different mods. I suggest doing it yourself, because there aren't many shortcuts when owning a server

If you have them added as mods but cannot see them (spawn or purchase) it's because you do not have them installed in your client. All the CUP stuff is available through the Steam workshop. I would suggest downloading them all from there. Once you have those installed in your client you can copy all the folders over to your server. Then to add them I would suggest you get Easy Traders. It's an easy install and works perfectly. Just make sure to copy all the keys from each folder into your keys folder in your server's root directory. Good luck!

Advertisement