Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WURSTKETTE

Issue: Crafting Big Momma

Question

Crafting a big momma, while not having enough space in the inventory (backpack full) will end up in loosing all crafting items and not getting the big mom...any fixes out for that yet?

5 answers to this question

Sounds really wired because how get the players then the BigMomma´s?

I have tested this and Equip by testing BambieOverall, some vests and CarryAllBackpack and its worked for me. ?O.o

12 hours ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

I have tested this and Equip by testing BambieOverall, some vests and CarryAllBackpack and its worked for me. ?

And the Bigmomma dropped in front of you on the ground, when testing?

Pretty strange tho, first i thought that's an issue due to some overwrites - i just setted up a fresh vanilla server and boom - same problem.

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

So i have tested them again...

Craftin Big momma

result its works fine. Its not dropped on the ground its placed inside the backpack. (CarryAllBackpack)

All the mass off the recipes also the foolbox have nearly the full mass of the backpack. After crafting them the recipes componets got removed and the bigmomma got added nearly the same space as all crafting components.

My crafting recipe

class BreachingChargeBigMomma: Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipe
{
	name = "Breaching Charge (Big Momma)";
	pictureItem = "Exile_Item_BreachingCharge_BigMomma";
	returnedItems[] =
	{
		{1, "Exile_Item_BreachingCharge_BigMomma"}
	};
	tools[] =
	{
		"Exile_Item_Foolbox"
	};
	components[] = 
	{
		{3, "Exile_Item_BreachingCharge_Metal"},
		{1, "Exile_Item_MobilePhone"},
		{1, "Exile_Item_DuctTape"},
		{1, "Exile_Item_ZipTie"}
	};
		category = "Explosives";
};

I have added them after released who the big momma got include i dont know there get some change until now, i also checks my overwrites to find anything whats makes the differents but nothing can change something about the crafting.

Edited by Sgt. ScrapMetal

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

I have added them after released who the big momma got include i dont know there get some change until now

Nah, recipe is still the same - no changes at all.

27 minutes ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

All the mass off the recipes also the foolbox have nearly the full mass of the backpack. After crafting them the recipes componets got removed

That's nearly true yes - the Problem is and i hope the screenshot bottom will give you an insight about what i'm talkin. If you have a few more items in your backpack the big momma has no space (in some backpacks the momma doesn't even fit), for example with carry all backpack:

Uniform, Bambi:

1x ZipTie, Duct Tape, Mobile Phone

Carrier Rig GL:

1x Foolbox,  Breaching Charge Metal

Backpack (Carry All)

4x Breaching Charge Metal

7PImO2B.png

If you now craft the Big Momma, 2x Breaching Charge Metal will stay in the inventory and therefore there is no space for the big momma in the invenotry

Instead of exile framwork gives an error message (not enuff space to craft) or way simple, just drops the big momma on the ground - it'll will not be crafted but all crafting items are gone.

There are plenty other scenarios where this happens, for example with assaultbackpack (big momma just don't fit in there but you can load up all items for crafting big momma into inventory):

Uniform, Ghillie:

1x Foolbox

Carrier Rig GL:

1x ZipTie, Duct Tape, Mobile Phone

1x Breaching Charge Metal

Backpack (Assault Backpack)

2x Breaching Charge Metal

Edited by WURSTKETTE

ok now we got thes yeah i can confirm the problem its not enough space in inventory the scripts tells your its crafted but its not added to you inventory because not enough space for it. ^^

Advertisement