Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GroundLoop

[CLOSED] infiSTAR account creation failed

8 posts in this topic

Hi!

Tried creating an account using my original email address but was unable to find the unlock message. I couldn't find anything that would allow me to request an auto resend of the message and there was no way for me to submit a help ticket on your site since I haven't got an active account lol.

I've left you a pvt message quite a while back, but maybe you just missed it. It has my purchase email included and I was hoping you might be able to help me with this in any way you can?

Thanks!

Advertisement

I did create an account back in  the beginning of June and I just tried again using the link you provided but it now tells me that there's already an existing account registered to this email but I can't activate my account because I can't find the email I was sent to unlock it lol

Any assistance would be welcome Chris!

Unfortunately I'll be back on the road tomorrow and it'll be another 3-4 weeks before I'll be home again.

I'm missing information to be able to help you :-)
like your account name or email, also you should be able to get that email sent a second time

I'd sent you my original purchase email when I sent you a private message around the beginning of June

not in my conversation history when I search it. I guess you'll have to purchase infiSTAR then :)

Advertisement