kakel_anders

@Exile not signed on server?

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!

Had a bit of a pause from Exile the last year or so and figured it was time to bring my community back into it.
I have set up and modified Exileservers more times than i dare think about and never really had any big issues with it..  Well until now that is.

So what's happening is that it keeps telling me that @exile is not signed by the server and thus it keeps kicking me when trying to connect.
I have re-downloaded both the server and the clientmod for both the server and my game-computer numerous times, checked the startup parameters, logs and what not and just can't seem to find the issue.
A3 and Exilekeys are where they should be aswell.

The only thing that differs this from any of my other servers is that it's on a brand new dedicated machine (All pre-requisites installed ofcourse)

Any advice on this would be much appreciated! (Even though it's probably just a silly beginnerserror in the end..)

Info below:

20137999_10155144255794475_918279917_o.png?oh=e60887eb1400125c4ce39e2d84b3115a&oe=596D70C3

RPT: https://pastebin.com/fQ7Rg86z

Startup bat: 

@echo off
color 0a
title Exile Server Monitor

:Startup
echo Launching Server
C: 
cd "C:\Exile"
echo Exile Server Monitor... Active !
start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -servermod=@ExileServer; -mod=@Exile;Kart;Mark;Heli; -config=C:\Exile\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2332 -profiles=RPT -cfg=C:\Exile\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -autoinit 
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 15 >NUL
echo Server Shutdown ... Restarting!
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
cls
GOTO Startup

First time i really feel like i can't wrap my head around it when hitting an error..

Best regards //

Commander

Edit - 
Seems this guy has the same issue: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/9375-are-not-signed-by-a-key/
Makes me wonder if i might have posted this in the wrong part of the forum aswell... SORRY!

Edited by kakel_anders

6 answers to this question

You either don't have the key in the right spot or you are running different versions of Exile on your server and client.

My first thought aswell..
Key's are in the Key directory and both the server and the client are fresh installs of Exile and Arma 3..   (Exile downloaded here on exilemod.com)

Advertisement

There is an issue with the key in 103d. Fix will be out shortly, I'm sure.

5 hours ago, kuplion said:

There is an issue with the key in 103d. Fix will be out shortly, I'm sure.

Well, as much as it saddens me it also makes me kind of relieved..
I was going insane over this stuff :)

Good luck with the fix, i'll be riiiiight here waiting.

Advertisement