8 posts in this topic

Hi, ATM I currently run 2 Exile servers and I want to run the very best PvE scenario for my players but I was just wondering what addons work or don't work together without pushing server performance too far, a few players have told me that you carn't run anymore than one instance at a time? I'm a complete nood with that technical stuff but I feel like I'm already running more than that whatever it means lol.. On my Malden server atm I'm running.

DMS (2 Random & 1 Static at a time)

Occupation (5 Heli crashes & 2 Loot crates only, no AI spawning)

Zupa Capture Points (only 1 mission at a time)

A3XAI (3 Helis & 6 Land vehicles at a time, roaming foot AI turned off ATM)

AI Support Units (Air and Artillery support & Supply drop off, no AI reinforcement)

Also on my Takistan server I run the Engima Civilians script but with roaming AI on witch causes the roaming AI to shoot the Civilians, alot of players have said they like this as it gives them the feeling that they need to save the civilians and clear the area plus it also gives players a sense of the AIs general direction. Now both servers run great, Malden being my busiest server drops down to about 10 fps server side with 17 players online witch I've read is quite normal? Takistan has always been a favorite and runs amazing, with 10 players on my server drops to about 20-22 fps and well my main question is, could I add VEMF with all this running or is that too much? If anything I would run 1 mission and the base attack feature being a PvE server I want my players to have feeling of getting raided plus gives them a different mission. Any help would be appreciated or atleast tell me I'm being too greedy lol...

Posted (edited)

I run a malden pve with 4 dms running at anyone time 5 dms on server restart .

occupation i run 7 vehicles and 7 helis, with roaming ai this kicks in when the server is less the threshold of ai 

al in all i still get around 48 to 50 fps on server side including the amount of players and bases 

Edited by hogansheroes
1 person likes this

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

Question Hogan, I'm getting lag where my character skips every four or five seconds. This doesn't happen on any other server but mine. I'm running niarms complete, enhanced movement, dms, zcp, occupation ( for some reason ai are at heli crashes? ) cups weapons, cups vehicles, open chernarus project, frenzied vehicles. Had Ryan zombies and exilez but were disabled to see if that was cause ( it wasn't )

just curious if you'd have any ideas on what's causing it? 

Cheers.

Edited by Tango5Ni9r

If you're using the latest InfiSTAR (v80), disable the lag check.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, kuplion said:

If you're using the latest InfiSTAR (v80), disable the lag check.

Where would I find it in infistar? what is it called please?

2 hours ago, Tango5Ni9r said:

Where would I find it in infistar? what is it called please?

In the config. Just search for "lag".

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, kuplion said:

In the config. Just search for "lag".

THANK YOU Kuplion! Another question? I'm trying to add my discord channel to ExAd server info. Yet all it shows is https: I assume because of the // How do I add it please?

Couldn't all this Infistar stuff have its own topic? I mean I did post this topic to get help when it comes to how many AI addons I could run at the same time. BTW I'm now running DMS (2 random & 1 static main mission), Occupation (Heli crashes & Gear crates plus 2 custom made roadblocks with 10 AI at each), Zupa Capture Points (1 mission), A3XAI (3 Helis, 6 Vehicles & Roaming foot AI in the main towns and cities only), VEMF (1 mission & base attacks) and AI Support Units and so far things look pretty good. Actually once I added VEMF the performance actually seemed to be a little better.

Advertisement