Monkeynutz

[Release] Satan's Bridge For Malden

5 posts in this topic

Here is a simple Awesome looking bridge by [GADD]lords8n coplete with road markers for the map by [GADD]Monkeynutz.

Instructions are in the README.md

https://github.com/GamingAtDeathsDoor/Satans_Bridge

There is another version without lights in the repo but those giant Airport lights make it bright and pretty at night :)

Enjoy! :) 

bridgewest.png

bridgeeast.png

bridgemap.png

upclose bridge.png

Edited by GamingAtDeathsDoor
3 people like this

Advertisement

I made a bridge in the same place. It looked like Bohemia had the same idea, with the roads leading to both sides of the ports.

After making the bridge I understand why they must of said, "forget it, this is burning too much time". Maybe they will approach you, buy the bridge & sell it in a DLC update (or rip it & just give you credits).

7 hours ago, aussie battler said:

I made a bridge in the same place. It looked like Bohemia had the same idea, with the roads leading to both sides of the ports.

After making the bridge I understand why they must of said, "forget it, this is burning too much time". Maybe they will approach you, buy the bridge & sell it in a DLC update (or rip it & just give you credits).

As much as I like the appreciation, BI never planned for a bridge. Look at Malden from CWA and you'll see no bridge.

Performance updates from @MGTDB and a couple classname fixes. 

Thanks Dave :D

1 person likes this

Advertisement