Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cpt. Kolin

Stuck in Loadingscreen

Question

I was able to run exile trough the a3 launcher on some server just fine a few days ago

but if want to join now i always being stuck in the loading screen, but i changed or uploaded nothing.

so please help me ive tried restalling  the launcher didnt help

and due to the moderators only answer when you post in the wrong thread or you badmouth about the mod

please fix this!! this bug is around for to long and seems as you doing nothing about it!!!

2 answers to this question

Hello Cpt. Kolin,

First off, I (and I think I speak for others) take great offense to your '...only answer when you post in the wrong thread or you badmouth about the mod...' comment.

I have 600+ posts and what you describe has never been done by me.  You want help by being offensive?  Not a good start to getting help with an attitude and spouting lies.

First off, where do you get the idea that A3 Launcher is even required???  IT IS NOT!  It is also BUGGY!

Verify ARMA, delete, then re-install/download Exile, then use BOHEMIA's LAUNCHER.  If that still does not work, then, most likely, the issue is on the server side.  Make sure you have the mods the server is using that you're joining and these mods are UP-TO-DATE!

However, if every server you attempt to join does the same, it is on YOUR side.  Faulty hardware/software and/or internet connection.

I have been playing Exile since it came out and your statement of "... this bug is around for to long and seems as you doing nothing about it..." is a lie.  There was an issue one or two revs back that had this issues, but was addressed and fixed.

With THOUSANDS of people playing Exile and IF what you state is true. why are you the ONLY ONE complaining about it???  Did you ever think about that???

For if what you state was true, then NO ONE COULD PLAY EXILE!  But, it sure looks like to me they are!  You're the only complainer and many are playing Exile!  Your 'logic' is greatly flawed and a load of manure - Plain and simple.

Before you start casting accusations and telling lies, get your facts straight FIRST!

;)

I only use a3 launcher to update mods. I start up the game and use the dashboard to set up mods for each server I join. Make sure you don't have any extra mods running "Like jumping from an exile server to a coop server with exile mod still running. Make sure your game and the server are both running the same version. There was an arma update last week or so.

Aside from that, I second  Z80CPU. If you're coming here expecting help you've got to meet people half way and being an ass isn't helping. I've asked several questions and been helped on almost every single one of them without issue. I'd consider myself lucky that you've even gotten 2 replies with any advice in them this far.

Advertisement