Kurewe

Delete/move vehicles parked in safezones on restart

6 posts in this topic

Hello Kurewe,

You ask about deleting parked vehicles, saying all you can find are scripts, then you point us to a script that deletes vehicles.  Or are you talking about moving them?

?????

Either way, this is not how to run things.  Explain how a person can take a vehicle loaded with stuff to the trader to sell.  Park car a distance away and run back and forth 5 - 10 times?

Once I found out this crap was in effect would be the time I moved on to another server.

That is ridiculous.

Instead of asking such questions, you should be telling us your PROBLEM and then asking if anyone has any ideas on how to solve said problem.

Whacking vehicles is just dumb and it will ONLY accomplish one thing IN THE END; running off people.

:)

Advertisement

@Z80CPU

Anyone with a modicum of reading comprehension would probably get the idea that I was not looking to delete the vehicles. If I was looking to delete the vehicles, would it have made any sense at all that I included "move" in the title? Or, better yet, bothered to even post if I had already found scripts that just deleted vehicles? 

I've had numerous players ask about a system like the one I linked, mentioning that they've seen something like it on other servers and that they would like to see something like this in place on my server.

Thanks for your reply though, useless as it was.

Hmmm...you ALSO have DELETE in the title too!

Title:  Delete/move vehicles parked in safezones on restart

Link:  Delete vehicles parked in safezones on restart

So you EXPECT us to read AND understand some epoch script when you COULD HAVE just asked straight out?

So I asked for CLARIFICATION.  What in hades is wrong with that?  According to you, when you say MOVE AND DELETE, we are supposed to be mind readers!

Then you have this 'little gem' in your latest post:  "...would probably get the idea...".  Hmmm...so I was CORRECT IN ASKING!  'Probably' does NOT equate to a 'fact', rather it denotes QUESTIONABLE MATTER!  Do wonders cease to exist!

If you knew so much about what you're doing, my point about it be just stupid should have been it.  Also, if you knew so much, you could re-work that epoch script which would not be too hard to work for Exile.  Also, if you knew so much, you would know that the moving feature in that script is/was bugged!  This is why sometimes vehicles spawn in houses!  But then again, you're a genius and you already knew that didn't you? 

BIS_fnc_findSafePos not working

You're just a lazy jerk and nothing more. 

;)

26 minutes ago, Z80CPU said:

You're just a lazy jerk and nothing more. 

What in the name of all that is holy, is wrong with you today? You act like an ass in your original response and continued on in your second. If you dislike the the idea of my post, you could have simply not responded. Or, even kindly asked your question for clarification without your "I'm having a bad day" diatribe. And somehow, I'm a lazy jerk. Whatever... 

Yes, you are, and I stand by my comment too.

#1 - You could not ask SPECIFICALLY what you need.

#2 - You could not take the epoch code and TRY to make it work.

#3 - You CONDEMN someone when they ask for clarification of what you were trying to seek.

#4 - You make 'smart ass' remarks such as "Thanks for your reply though, useless as it was".

#5 - You expect others to 'read your mind' because you're too lazy to spell out exactly what you seek.

#6 - You LIE as well: "...I was not looking to delete the vehicles...", yet you mention deleting vehicles in your post, including the title itself.

#7 - You cannot admit that your question was confusing and ambiguous.

#8 - You cannot even be grateful nor thankful that I did give you valid answers when no one has.

#9 - I gave a valid response of what will happen if you moved people's vehicles.  It matters not if you think otherwise.  It is what OTHERS will think, and I am part of the 'other' group.

Yes, I stand by my comments.

I have wasted enough time on a lying, rude, and ungrateful person such as yourself.

Good day and good luck!

:)

Advertisement