• 0
cannibalmerk

[SOLVED] infistar and status bar conflict

Question

Hey everyone. I bought and installed infistar last night. Got the admin tools working (from what I tested, still need to verify more). But when I started up the server, the status bar stopped working. I got a "could not start statusbar" message. Any ideas what would cause this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

  • 0

Look at your server RPT, it will detail the answer there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Needs to be whitelisted in Infistar to work B|

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

Thanks. and sorry for the double post, I had a brain fart when I saw the anti-hack thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

So I looked through the infistar AHAT config file and found the section "allowed IDD's[] =" so If my reading comprehension is up to snuff, this is where I'd put the IDD for the status bar so it will show up. So I looked through the statusbar (by cre4mpie) files and found this section

Spoiler
class controls
  {
  class statusBarText
  {
  idc = 55554;
  x = safezoneX + safezoneW - 1.90;
  y = safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.063;
  w = 1.38;
  h = 0.06;
  shadow = 2;
  font = "OrbitronLight";
  size = 0.030;
  type = 13;
  style = 2;
  text = "";
   
  class Attributes
  {
  align="center";
  color = "#ffffff";
  font = "OrbitronLight";
  };
  };
  };

My question is, is that idc number (55554) what I need to put into the IDD section of infistar? I know one is IDD and the other is idc, so I'm not sure if they're referencing the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

IDD for status bar is 2186.

Thanks! Where would I find that for future reference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

In the StatsBar folder called "RscTitles.cpp"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ok, I found the issue. (Just adding the IDD didn't fix the  problem) During the installation instructions it said to remove part of the description file in the mission pbo and replace it with supplied coding from infistar. I guess I deleted too much and got rid of the RCStitles section. It's fixed now though. Thanks for all the help. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.