Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BenD

Server Help

Question

Hello everyone,

So me and a mate have decided to start a exile server, now the hard part about it is we want to run the chernarus map, we are looking for either somebody that has server files already completed with the map or someone who can script for us and help us out a little, cheers.

6 answers to this question

Advertisement

2 hours ago, Blake2394 said:

Check this post out. :)

Hey mate cheers, i was looking at this, would you know how to set it up?

1) Download the exile_server_config.pbo and replace the one in \@ExileServer\addons\ folder.

https://github.com/kuplion/Exile-Chernarus/raw/master/Config/exile_server_config.pbo

2) Download the Exile.Chernarus.pbo and place it in to your \MPMissions\ folder.

https://github.com/kuplion/Exile-Chernarus/raw/master/CUP/Exile.Chernarus.pbo

3) Edit your config.cfg in the \@ExileServer\ folder to load the chernarus mission.

class Missions
{
	class Exile
	{
		template = Exile.Chernarus;
		difficulty = "ExileRegular";
	};
};

4) Make sure you have the mods downloaded (google them) and add them to your startup prams:

• @CUP_Terrains_Core
  • @CUP_Terrains_Maps
  • @DS_Houses (OCP dose not let servers show up in a3launcher)
"-mod=@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@DS_Houses;" "-serverMod=@ExileServer;"

That should be it from what I can remember! You might want to use @CUP_Weapons to replace the exile ones because they looked glitched. If you do that make sure to use the loot compiler to add the cup weapon classnames to the loot table!

Edited by Blake2394
1 person likes this

Blake your a bloody legend mate, have you got any contact details like discord or steam i can add you on if i need any help in future. :) appreciated!

5 hours ago, BenD said:

Blake your a bloody legend mate, have you got any contact details like discord or steam i can add you on if i need any help in future. :) appreciated!

Not a problem! I sent you a pm if you should need further help. Otherwise don't hesitate to post back here!

Advertisement