Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Awol1404

only ground

Question

Hi I believe all of this happened several months ago when an update came out. I would paracute in and I could see everthing but once I landed I only could see the ground no trees leaves building people or my own body. I have uninstalled arma all mods steam and a3 launcher. I redownloaded all and still same issue.

please help.

4 answers to this question

Hello Awol1404,

It would appear that it is an issue on YOUR end.  I would check my video settings.  I would also try SP and see what happens.

I would also BACKUP your current profile and then delete the original OR create a new profile and test things under the new profile.

Do note, it IS POSSIBLE that the server you're playing on is doing this, thus why I suggested SP.

Quick Checklist

Fails on SP = YOUR problem

Fails on that ONE SERVER = That server's problem

Fails on EVERY Server = YOUR problem

Either way, this is not an issue with ARMA nor Exile.

Good luck!

:)

thanks for the reply, yeah king of the hill works or sp its just when I try to play exile or similar. how do it clear all my data and start fresh I thought uninstalling steam and arma and my mods would have done this

Advertisement

Are you saying that ANY Exile server you have this issue or is it JUST ONE Exile server?  Again, if it is JUST ONE server, then it is THAT SERVER.

As far as 'clearing your data', you must find the folder which contains your profile.  Where is that?  As not everybody's computer is setup the same, I cannot tell you this.  Use Google to help run it down.

BUT, if you can play KOH and SP, this would indicate that you're playing on a single server which is 'messed up' OR they have it configured wrong.  I.E. requiring certain mods and you do not have them, but you can still join.

To ME, since you can join other MP games and play SP, this would indicate that your ARMA is FINE.  Again, I suspect that you're trying to play on a certain server.  Also, think about this.  If this was an Exile/ARMA issue, why are you the only one with this issue?  ;)

:)

Hmmmm... You should try opening your XM8 and checking your View Distance. If your on a parachute, that counts as a vehicle. Make sure view distance on foot is not set to 0

Advertisement