KevinClyde

Enhanced Movement cant not use jump with exile

Question

I add Enhanced Movement Mod to my server,but i don't why that i only can use the "climb" and seems like the "jump" is disable.

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, KevinClyde said:

I add Enhanced Movement Mod to my server,but i don't why that i only can use the "climb" and seems like the "jump" is disable.

I think you need to go into the settings either in the arma options under custom controls or set them in the options of the enhanced movement option on the bottom right of your screen when pressing esc.

This does work as I have had it on my servers. ;)

Yes, like he said above, I use custom control 20 for enhanced movement, and set that to a key other than vault.

Advertisement
10 hours ago, kidesh said:

I think you need to go into the settings either in the arma options under custom controls or set them in the options of the enhanced movement option on the bottom right of your screen when pressing esc.

This does work as I have had it on my servers. ;)

man,i said i can climb when i set a key to custom controls, and only climb works. I already set enhanced movement option. now i cant use jump

3 hours ago, KevinClyde said:

man,i said i can climb when i set a key to custom controls, and only climb works. I already set enhanced movement option. now i cant use jump

Dude, my mistake. Had 2 many beers at this time! ;)

54 minutes ago, kidesh said:

Dude, my mistake. Had 2 many beers at this time!;)

thanks for giving suggest anyway

11 hours ago, KevinClyde said:

Are your enhanced movement and vault set to different keys? They should be set different so that enhanced movement doesn't interfere with vault (jump).

The jump actually originates from infistar, there's an option whether to "jump" or step over when pressing the vault key... Make sure that's set correctly.

10 hours ago, gfourth said:

Are your enhanced movement and vault set to different keys? They should be set different so that enhanced movement doesn't interfere with vault (jump).

The jump actually originates from infistar, there's an option whether to "jump" or step over when pressing the vault key... Make sure that's set correctly.

There are only one key are able to set , the jump/climb are same option,and.... i don't have infistar

That's probably why you don't have jump then, as far as I know, Infistar creates the 'jump' instead of stepping over... 

Advertisement