Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FRENKLiN

Someone can help

16 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, FRENKLiN said:

@Super Jerome im looking into your guide here and following the steps so i have small problem on my nitrado panel i dont have Command Line thing is there any another way to make that ?

I am trying to explain to you that your hosting provider takes alot of those features away from you. Those servers have limited capabilities.

Ok then what should i do , i paid 64 Euros for the server i cant just leave it like this 

Advertisement

You mentioned you wanted to run exile chernarus yestherday now it's exile namalsk. if you choose namalsk i have good news for you because nitrado.net supports exile namalsk (just looked it up)

1 person likes this

Hello Frenklin,

Most of the guides here do not deal with a certain host provider.  For those types of questions, you need to consult your hosting company.  This is what you pay them for.  The guides listed above and others are most likely 'generic'. 

Also, some things you cannot do on every host.  You also have 'levels' of access which you must pay extra for as well.  We here (ExileMod.Com users), have no clue as to what you are or are not paying for/have access to. 

Not to be mean or rude, based on your questions, I do feel that this is probably 'over your head'.  I would suggest you setup a server on your home computer FIRST.  Learn how to 'do the basic' setup, THEN rent a host.

In any problem solving technique, you MUST separate the items at hand.  Right now, you have two:  Setting up a server and Using your host's software.  Trying to solve both at the same time will only make a mess of things, as you hopefully see now.

I would challenge you to converse with your hosting provider and ask them how to do this.  Again, this is what you're paying them for.

You:  This guide says I am supposed to do xyz...

Host:  Ok, you need to do abc...

As I stated before, this is NOT a 'plug and play' operation.  This also should be a MAJOR WARNING of what lies ahead for you!  What would you do if you started the server and the server console showed that ARMA was loading the mission over and over?  What then?  And this DOES HAPPEN!  Getting a server setup is EASY.  Running it/managing it is much more complicated.

If you cannot crawl, how can you run in a marathon?  You will not.

:)

1 person likes this

Advertisement