jmayr2000

Dynamic Pylons for Helicopters and Planes in Exile

6 posts in this topic

Arma 3 helicopters now come with custom pylon selections: and the classnames have changed. For example the Pawnee is now B_Heli_Light_01_DynamicLoadout_F. in the editor in the vehicle attributes there is a object drop down for pylon settings. Will there be a update where players can customize their helicopters weapons systems they want loaded?

38069497086F0654684945B832AD0145CD83F538

this is more of an arma 3 bohemia interactive not exile i would say for them to update it

Edited by hogansheroes

Advertisement

Are you able to adjust the loadout while actually playing the base ARMA 3 game and not just in the editor?  If so then it may be possible to create an add-on for militarised servers to allow for it some-how.

If it's only available in the editor then I suspect it's unlikely you could bring this into player-oriented environment.

1 person likes this

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:20 AM, The Raging Kerfuffle said:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/204747-release-gom-aircraft-loadout-v134/

This might help? 

I'm not positive, but the outcome of this thread is relevant to my interests. 

I have that script. I was able to get part of it to work. If someone with the skills to port it over to exile that would be great. As for how I almost got it to work. I installed an laptop thru the editor as in the mission in gom Aircraft Loadouts. and everything but refuel and anything related to switching or removing weapons worked. I even spawned the pawnee with the classname that included the Dynamicloadout in it. when trying the script I cleared the pylons and the script went thru the removal process but in messages only. telling my which pylon was currently being worked on but when viewing the heli a it was telling me what was being done. on the heli nothing was happening. Whci leads me to believe that battleeye was stopping anything from happening other the repair and rearming. 

As for what I was thinking for the port to exile (if anyone can) that it be added in the interactions menu like the CCTV Access is, and maybe added to the EXad xm8 mod.

Advertisement