Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArcaGaming

I wanna Run Exile With Mods

Question

hello exile community i was wondering if somone can help me i want to use exile with mods for my community everytime i try to join my server it kicks me and says script restrictions and if i turn battleye off it messes the exile mission file up Plz help i am in my teamspeak 24 hours a day join if you can help me thank you :158.69.106.41:11549

4 answers to this question

Turning off BE does NOT 'mess with' Exile.  If you are seeing such, then you have Exile and/or the ARMA server incorrectly installed.

I would suggest you read the MANY tutorials on BE AND on setting up an ARMA/Exile server.

I would also suggest you read the documentation that comes with almost every mod that is used with Exile too.  They typically tell you what to add/remove for BE and InfiSTAR.

There are many Exile server setup tutorials on this site.  For ARMA/BE, you will have to use Google.

There is no 'do this' answer for you.

If your not running a popular game server but just for you and your friends you can turn battleye off. Or just remove all filters, which make it seem like your running battleye in a3launcher but actually your not ;P Just remove all filters, find the folder which holds script.txt and stuff and remove that. Boom.

Note: players can hack your server more easily. But infiSTAR does a really good job! *hint*

Advertisement
Advertisement