Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JerryAtricks

[SOLVED] Players are able to move trader/mission assets.

Question

Apparently players on my server can pick up things that are supposed to not be picked up. For instance, I can pick up and walk around with the Food Trader. No, not the items he sells you, the actual desk with the trader attached to it. I can also pick up the H-Barriers outside the terminal and basically anything that was placed as part of an addon that isn't part of the original Arma. I don't have any related errors in the server.rpt and I wouldn't have the slightest clue where to even begin to look for this. Any ideas?

Edited by JerryAtricks

7 answers to this question

I would suspect you need to disable/turn off the 'simulation' for those items.

:)

2 hours ago, Z80CPU said:

I would suspect you need to disable/turn off the 'simulation' for those items.

:)

? Where would I do that?

Advertisement
["Land_Hangar_F", [841.758, 6124.95, 93.4762], [-0.996048, -0.0888158, 0], [0, 0, 1], true],

@JerryAtricks initServer.sqf Change the "true" to "false", but be careful not to do this with anything that is a door. Also, are you running R3F logistics?

Edited by Super Jerome

43 minutes ago, Super Jerome said:

["Land_Hangar_F", [841.758, 6124.95, 93.4762], [-0.996048, -0.0888158, 0], [0, 0, 1], true],

@JerryAtricks initServer.sqf Change the "true" to "false", but be careful not to do this with anything that is a door. Also, are you running R3F logistics?

Yes, I'm running R3F. Could that be what's doing it? 

Okay, it was definitely R3F causing that issue. I disabled it and now I cannot pick up what shouldn't be picked up. My guess is there's a setting in there somewhere that should disable that? I've had it running before on another server and I don't remember being able to pick up most things. 

30 minutes ago, JerryAtricks said:

Okay, it was definitely R3F causing that issue. I disabled it and now I cannot pick up what shouldn't be picked up. My guess is there's a setting in there somewhere that should disable that? I've had it running before on another server and I don't remember being able to pick up most things. 

Try this one:

Advertisement