Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chainsaw Squirrel

( SOLVED ) A3XAI dont like the clothes I gave them

5 posts in this topic

SO I turned off the taking clothes , hats, backpacks from the getting them from trader files, per below .. the ungrateful little jerks go behind my back and do it anyway.. I said you will wear these clothes .. they said screw u .. we wear what we want ..  maybe they just don't like Friths Ruin mod clothing ..  I didnt ask them what they like .. I said wear these .. damn it ..

Update, they decided to cooperate, they bitched and whined, one even flipped me off, but in the end they did as they were told.

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

SO I turned off the taking clothes , hats, backpacks from the getting them from trader files, per below .. the ungrateful little jerks go behind my back and do it anyway.. I said you will wear these clothes .. they said screw u .. we wear what we want ..  maybe they just don't like Friths Ruin mod clothing ..  I didnt ask them what they like .. I said wear these .. damn it ..

Revision - Some of them are wearing Friths . some are wearing god knows what .. must be default built in if it can't find a uniform defined 

Any ideas on forcing them to wear ?

//1: Generate AI uniform types from Exile trader tables (Default)
    //0: Uniforms defined by uniformTypes0, uniformTypes1, uniformTypes2, uniformTypes3
    //dynamicUniformBlacklist: List of uniform classnames to ignore from Exile trader tables.
    generateDynamicUniforms = 0;
    dynamicUniformBlacklist[] = {};{};

making them wear flares?

Advertisement
58 minutes ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

Flares ?? lOL 

surely not stripes and plaid!

Advertisement