Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
General_Jacob

Item Listed Twice

Question

Hey guys, 

After adding all the cup mods to my server I have about 5000 (no joke, actually 5,000) lines in mt rpt stating various items are listed twice. Its not an error per se but I can't imagine thats normal. Can someone weigh in on this for me and teach a noob a few things? I would be very appreciative as I've manage (with the help of this community) to iron most things out and I would really like my server to be as clean as efficient as possible. 

Thanks

heres the relevant part of the RPT for reference 

https://hastebin.com/jatewopuzu.pl

Edit: OK NOW ITS A PROBLEM I TAKE IT ALL BACK PLEASE HELP --> https://hastebin.com/ekusilonuz.sql

These are in the RPT now and I'm mind blown. Is the directory wrong for everything, and what do I change?

Edited by General_Jacob

3 answers to this question

the best way the  keep your server clean as efficient dont use cup, you are running arma 3 not arma 2,

Otherwise what did you use for the trader items also did you install cba and what mods are you running on your server

We are not using CBA. I added it to see if it would solve the problems because some of CUP depends on it, but nothing changed. I'm taking CUP off the server but even after removing it I am still getting the issues. I literally am getting the errors running vanilla arma now and I was running a fully modded map just fine before. 

Advertisement