Chainsaw Squirrel

Guns disappearing from player hands

Question

Anyone having users report guns disappearing from hands.. other reports on exile mod discord of same thing .. random .. doesn't matter on arma or mod gun.. is it an exile issue since arma updates .. or infistar.. just trying to track it down .

Im running Infistar v88

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel
3 people like this

55 answers to this question

Whitelist 57 and see if it stops. 

I've never had this issue on any of my 3 exile servers and just checked and found I already have 57 whitelisted 

@BaroNWhat are You talking about? What is it whitelist 57?  I have the same problem with weapons.

Edited by Sna[KE]

Advertisement

@Sna[KE] in your infiSTAR Ahconfig, search for allowed idd's and add 57 in that array. Be careful how you do it remembering to have commas between the numbers but, no comma after the last number in the array. 

Seeing as this issue is affecting so many server owners, please do update this thread with your results. 

well this will probably be a case of 'no news is good news' but, would appreciate if you guys could update in here whether you're not seeing the issue anymore or getting any claims from your players...

Yes , so far so good , I keep harping for them to report .. but so far no more of disappearing weapons .. infistar should add that by default if this fixes 

@Sna[KE] do you have an infistar SURVEILLANCELOG file with 57 listed in it ?? if so you didn't properly whitelist 57.
I have had zero reports and I ask every few hrs .. no mentions of it happening since

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

9 hours ago, Sna[KE] said:

It didnt help. Weapons continue to desapper.

@Sna[KE] If you're still having problems, can you paste your allowedIDD's in a code block here so, we can check it

Advertisement