Fusion3Gz

LAUNCH 1.0.4

44 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Lucid_Games said:

Thats the thing.. your asking for people to come and test it and in fact imploring people to come test escape and no one wants it now and no one really wanted it then. I guess thats what I'm trying to say m8. Not trying to be a prick about it but folks just want to see 1.0.4 and thats it

You are wrong my friend,  we are looking forward to 1.04 normal version.  We wont use escape.  According to the changelog i think they have introduced alot of nice stuff that fits our server perfectly :).  And i do like that Exile is testing alot instead of just releasing a half finish update.    If exile devs have to spend exstra 3month to get rid of bugs and adjust to the player base,  then i very much approve it :)  .  The dev are doing a good job with exile.   :)

1 hour ago, Craminu said:

You are wrong my friend,  we are looking forward to 1.04 normal version.  We wont use escape.  According to the changelog i think they have introduced alot of nice stuff that fits our server perfectly :).  And i do like that Exile is testing alot instead of just releasing a half finish update.    If exile devs have to spend exstra 3month to get rid of bugs and adjust to the player base,  then i very much approve it :)  .  The dev are doing a good job with exile.   :)

My dude, did you even read what I wrote you disagreed with a statement that you agree with. I said in that statement we want 1.0.4 not Escape. Lol. No where in any of that statement did I say anything about not wanting Exile's core mod to get to testing rather than escape being the focus atm. I totally get what you said though Wolf. Why not test something that's ready to test as opposed to 1.0.4 which may not be ready yet. I've done the whole games development Gambit. I'm a 3d modeler and have led Dev projects on other game engines a decade ago it seems. It's a pain in the ass. But it's constructive criticism and that's what we're here for. 

Advertisement

Never expected this post to blow up. Wasnt being serious when I posted it. Love you all and the devs. Thanks for all the hard work.

Advertisement