Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greenhand

New to Running my Own Server! Need a little help!

8 posts in this topic

I've got an exile Chernarus server. I've got all of the the CUP addons installed. I've got CBA added and Infistar.

1st. Im extremely new to the mods and so on. If someone could give me a quick rundown on how to install and run these mods it would be greatly appreciated.

2nd. NO loots spawns on my server anywhere. I've tried to figure it out but i just need a little more explanation than what Ive gotten already.

3rd. Im willing to pay a little for the help but im really just trying to get a good Exile server up! Help would be greatly appreciated! 

LmVzq.gif

Not to sound like a dick but you're better off learning instead of someone doing it for you. There is over 900 Exile servers and you have to do something pretty unique to build your community. Also if you're looking for support you are posting in the wrong section.

4 people like this

Advertisement

Here you go mate, This is a server guide on how to install mods etc to get your server up and running.

Hope this helps

Edited by Serpz
1 person likes this

or I nailed it with this guide, oh no, wait a minute, I didn't write a guide.... oops ignore me

Cc9xKcGUIAARL0x.jpg

wait a minute, didn't I invent, oh no that wasn't me either. wonder what I did do then, I must have done something?

Edited by red_ned
1 person likes this

Advertisement