Monkeynutz

*NEW AND IMPROVED* Sell Crates At Wastedump for R3F

39 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Monkeynutz said:

I added the check back along with some comments on the file just now. @twitch.tv/smokedog77

Nice one, I will get it up on my live server on a restart, that said it works fine without it and im the only infiSTAR admin on my server as it stands so no biggy, i was more worried it would cause kicks than anything else. 

43 minutes ago, twitch.tv/smokedog77 said:

Nice one, I will get it up on my live server on a restart, that said it works fine without it and im the only infiSTAR admin on my server as it stands so no biggy, i was more worried it would cause kicks than anything else. 

The infistar functionality is just for the logging features. I would enable it if I were you to prove who sold what and when and prevent duping

1 person likes this

Advertisement
22 hours ago, Monkeynutz said:

The infistar functionality is just for the logging features. I would enable it if I were you to prove who sold what and when and prevent duping

Yeah, I've changed to the updated "relacher.sqf" thanks for updating the repo.

1 person likes this

Updated. I have added an array to the script to check what people are actually carrying. Someone was moving a jet around the safezone earlier and it deleted the jet. We allow this on my servers so they can load jets into Hemmts etc. as a safer and easier way to transport them around...

Simply add more crates or what ever to this list and it will sell the inventory and delete it as usual. If the crate or vehicle is not defined in this script, it will tell you with a toast that it cannot be sold as it is not a crate and simply drop the object on the floor without deleting it.

Please update if you allow more to be carried than crates by players using R3F. I have included a list of the crates i use which is a fair few so you shouldn't need to add much more to it.

something is broken by me if i sell the crates the respect get to my current but sometime its just reset them

maybe someone know what i could did wrong ? 

---EDIT---

i have notest now that when i relog or the server restart the first crates reset my resp but not the money 

---EDIT 2---

the script don't get the current resp value out of the Database but im not sure why.

Edited by Kitty

On 13/01/2018 at 2:00 AM, Kitty said:

something is broken by me if i sell the crates the respect get to my current but sometime its just reset them

maybe someone know what i could did wrong ? 

---EDIT---

i have notest now that when i relog or the server restart the first crates reset my resp but not the money 

---EDIT 2---

the script don't get the current resp value out of the Database but im not sure why.

Relog and the problem will be fixed. This is also a problem with ZCP for DMS. It's just ArmA. 

The respect value is set to a convenience charge as well as another charge on top of the current one. This is because selling crates is too easy and this is the penalty players must pay to have it sold easily. It is there for balancing reasons because if the player got 100% of the money and respect, they would soon hit max bank within hours on any server using this. Then, they get bored and go somewhere else.

9 hours ago, Monkeynutz said:

Easy fix, just put "private" infront of _crateList. I will update my repo.

Glad to know it was an easy fix, I will update my server

1 person likes this

Advertisement