TroyT

Unable to Retrieve From Exile VG

Question

We've been having sporadic issues in the Exile VG with players not being able to retrieve vehicles.  The vics show in the VG inventory but when they try to fetch them Exile throws a warning toast that the vehicles don't belong to that territory.  I've checked to make sure that all of the DB entries are correct and don't see anything unusual.  Player UID matches both vics and territory and the correct territory ID is assigned to the vic.  Could this be related to the proximity to the territory radius that the vehicle was stored?

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

It's not related to the radius as far as I can tell.  The vehicles are within 10m of a 35m radius territory on the current occurrence.

Edited by TroyT

Merge in the changes from the 104b server installation files. This was a problem with 104a which was subsequently hotfixed. 

Advertisement

Thanks.  Do you mean the updated Version A that is linked to on the download page:

" 2018-03-09: Uploaded version A that corrects some spelling issues. Upgrade to this version is advised. "

Or is there a dev branch?

Yes, I think that's it. Anyway, it's the latest version of the server installation files on the downloads page. 

I'm actually running the latest version.  I was hoping that there was a newer release since then.  Any other ideas?

@TroyT I also have the same issue, some of the vehicles can be retrieved from the vg, others don't. The players just get the notification, that this vehicle doesn't belong to this territory. I have no idea why. 

It's also interesting to know, that i can retrieve some cars, like a Strider, but I cant retrieve a HEMMT for example.

Edited by BeatenByBacon

Advertisement