Showdownz

Exile/Esseker download problems (AID ME PLEASE)

4 posts in this topic

In the arma 3 launcher, I try to download certain mod packs (All in Arma Terrain, Esseker) but for some reason when the download gets halfway the launcher keeps spontaneously crashing with error note "There has been an error, would you like to report it?" I have even tried with the wasteland launcher but its saying 0.0.0.0 update required on all the mods but arma 3 is fully updated?

I have the correct download folder (steam\common\arma3) I have redownloaded the game numerous times I have turned off my antivirus I have tried doing it blindfolded

Please help. The monotonousness of this issue is becoming unbearable and I really want to play Arma 3 Exile on Esseker...

Edited by Showdownz

Yeah, the exact same thing is happening to me. I'm about to uninstall Arma 3 and all local content at this point. We can't be the only ones having this issue.

Advertisement

Try running the program in Administrator

If that doesn't work try download the mod pack on a torrent program (They would probably download faster than the program),
you can find the torrents at this link http://data.a3launcher.com/home/torrents/
Once you download the mods drop them in your arma 3 located in the steam folder (steam\steamapps\common\ArmA3)
After that just verify them with the A3 Launcher

If there are any more issues just ask, I will help out :)

Advertisement