Tradewell20

CBA Battleye filters?

12 posts in this topic

Can someone PLEASE post the battleye filters for CBA, Whenever I activate CBA on my server my battleye goes crazy, I don't understand how to make exceptions in the filters so if someone could please post the filters for it that would be greatly appreciated, I know i'm not the only one looking for these. Thanks

While I do understand your predicament, and agree that making CBA work with battleye takes a lot of effort, you REALLY should learn how to operate battleye filters properly. There are threads on this forum that explain them, take the time to learn it so you know what you are doing. 

With that said though, when you actually do know the filters, you still appreciate it if someone else already did it, as it is time consuming.

Advertisement

Ya i want to learn how to do the battleye filters but i cant understand the instructions for how to do them on this forum, thats why if someone can post the filters i will just "reverse engineer" them so i can see and understand WHY they are supposed to be like that. Because the directions on how to make the filters are nothing like what i have to do for CBA or at least on my Battleye reports look nothing like what they show in the directions for making exceptions. so if i can physically see a CBA battleye exception, even if it is just 1 or 2 exceptions then maybe i can reverse it so i can see what im supposed to do for the rest of them? idk its hard to explain, i want to learn but i have a different way of learning than what is posted in the forums. =/

EDIT: i mean heck if someone can just show me how to do 1 or 2 of them and i figure out how to do them i will post the filters on here when im done so people can use them, i just have to figure out HOW to do it =/

Edited by Tradewell20

Basically, when you get an error it is logged, so if it's logged in scripts.log, it is related to scripts.txt, the error that is listed in the logfile refers to what line in the .txt-file which prevents it. So to avoid it from happening you need to add an exception using an exclamation mark: ! , followed by the line that kicked the player in particular.

So if the error is:

12.02.2042 24:51:15: Tradewell20 (127.0.0.1) Script Restriction - #39 "if (isnil 'PANCAKE' || false) then {"

You find scripts.txt, go to line 39 minus 1 (usually) and add:

!="if (isnil 'PANCAKE' || false) then {"

at the end of the line.

hmm i've tried that for a before and sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt, but im sure i missed something, ill try that again though! thanks!

Well, some instances can be a bit peculiar, sometimes you will be required to create an exception dynamically instead of the entire code segment (ie. cut the text shorter to encompass several different versions) 

Hey guys

Noobish as I am i have a hell of a time setting my BE filters. Maybe some of you guys can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Problem: 

25.11.2015 18:21:03: Caboose (XXXXXXXX) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - #17 "n {
(cba_common_actionIndexes) pushBack ( (vehicle player) addAction _value)
};
}] call CBA_fnc_hashEachPair;
};
_params set [0,"

I tried to create an Exception which looked like this:

!= "n {(cba_common_actionIndexes) pushBack ( (vehicle player) addAction _value)};}]  call CBA_fnc_hashEachPair;}; _params set [0,"

It didnt work, neither did the more general exception using only "!" instead of "!="

anyone got any ideas?

Createmarker !="fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal\",\"CBA_fnc_createCenter\",\"CBA_fnc_createMarker\",\"CBA_fnc_createTrigger\",\"CBA_fnc_defaultParam\",\"CBA_fnc_" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_createMarker.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"createMarker\"]" !="e { _this call cba_fnc_addMagazineVerified };     };\ncba_fCreateMarker = {         [\"x\cba\addons\common\XEH_preInit.sqf\", 102, "
Createvehiclelocal !="eh.sqf'; \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\ncba_xeh_init_obj = SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\ncba_xeh_init_obj addEventHandler [\"killed\"," !="e \"_o\";\nparams [\"_params\",\"_code\"];\n_o = SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\n[\"CBA_DC\", \"onEachFrame\", {\nparams [\"_args\"" !="e}]], [\"_private", [],[[]]]];\n\n\n_logic = SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\n_logic setVariable [\"start\", _start];\n_logi"
SetDamage !="_xeh_init_obj;cba_xeh_init_obj = nil\n}];\n\ncba_xeh_init_obj setDamage 1; \n\n\ncba_xeh_init_obj2 = SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal " !="\", {\nparams [\"_args\", \"_code\", \"_o\"];\n_args call _code;\n_o setDamage 1;\n[\"CBA_DC\", \"onEachFrame\"] call BIS_fnc_removeStackedEven" !="deleteVehicle CBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC;\n}];\nCBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC setDamage 1;\n};\n};\n"
onEachFrame !="= SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\n[\"CBA_DC\", \"onEachFrame\", {\nparams [\"_args\", \"_code\", \"_o\"];\n_args call _code;\n_o " !="hen {\ncall cba_common_fnc_onFrame;\n} else {\n\n[\"CBA_PFH\", \"onEachFrame\", \"cba_common_fnc_onFrame\"] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHa" !="\"CBA_FrameHandlerTitle", \"PLAIN\"];"
RemoteExec !"cba_network_fnc_exec'] call SLX_XEH_COMPILE_NEW;\n\n\ncba_fnc_remoteExecute = {         [""x\cba\addons\network\XEH_preInit.sqf"
ctrlCreate !="PLAY_ID) displayCtrl 44464);\n        findDisplay MAIN_DISPLAY_ID ctrlCreate['IGUIBack', 44464];\n        (findDisplay MAIN_DISPLAY_ID display" !"_prevButton = _display ctrlCreate [\"RscButtonMenu\", 90110, _dbg];"
addAction !"(cba_common_actionIndexes) pushBack ( (vehicle player) addAction _value)"
SupportedEvents !="guments    = [_this, 3, []] call BIS_fnc_param;\n\n\nprivate \"_supportedEvents\";\n_supportedEvents = [\"oneachframe\", \"onpreloadstarted\""
onMapSingleClick !="oneachframe\", \"onpreloadstarted\", \"onpreloadfinished\", \"onmapsingleclick\", \"onplayerconnected\", \"onplayerdisconnected\"];\n\n\nif !("
PlayableUnits !="_PLAYABLE;\nif !(isNil "_var") exitWith {}; \nif (_unit in playableUnits || {isPlayer _unit} || {_unit == player}) then {\n\nif (_un"
IsPlayer !="(isNil "_var") exitWith {}; \nif (_unit in playableUnits || {isPlayer _unit} || {_unit == player}) then {\n\nif (_unit == player) t"
CreateUnit !="= [sideLogic] call CBA_fnc_getSharedGroup;\n_logic = _group createUnit [\"FunctionsManager\", [0,0,0], [], 0, \"none\"];\n;\nBIS_OO_grp"
Eventhandler  != "[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addLocalEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addLocalEventHandler\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"removeEventHandler\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeLocalEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"removeLocalEventHandler\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addClientToServerEventhandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addClientToServerEventh" != "[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addReceiverOnlyEventhandler.sqf\",\".sq\f",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\"\,"addReceiverOnlyEventhandl"
addPublicVariableEventHandler !="= \"Logic" createVehicleLocal [0, 0];\n\n\"CBA_ntor\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {\n(_this select 1) call cba_events_fnc_NetRunEven"
JSRS : Setvariable.txt
!="slx_xeh_playable"

Not done by me!!! BIG CREDIT TO WHOEVER DONE THESE FILTERS WORK without any kicks! (sorry i dont know who made them)

Edited by [OMG]Slim

Hey guys, like you's I am terrible at this kinda of thing and I'm trying to set my filters for CBA but this

is a life saver, it's made it a hell of a lot easier, after using this guys tool I now know a little more about this stuff, thumbs up to the man

1 person likes this

On 11/24/2015 at 4:31 PM, [OMG]Slim said:

Createmarker !="fnc_addWeaponCargoGlobal\",\"CBA_fnc_createCenter\",\"CBA_fnc_createMarker\",\"CBA_fnc_createTrigger\",\"CBA_fnc_defaultParam\",\"CBA_fnc_" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_createMarker.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Misc\",\"createMarker\"]" !="e { _this call cba_fnc_addMagazineVerified };     };\ncba_fCreateMarker = {         [\"x\cba\addons\common\XEH_preInit.sqf\", 102, "
Createvehiclelocal !="eh.sqf'; \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\ncba_xeh_init_obj = SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\ncba_xeh_init_obj addEventHandler [\"killed\"," !="e \"_o\";\nparams [\"_params\",\"_code\"];\n_o = SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\n[\"CBA_DC\", \"onEachFrame\", {\nparams [\"_args\"" !="e}]], [\"_private", [],[[]]]];\n\n\n_logic = SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\n_logic setVariable [\"start\", _start];\n_logi"
SetDamage !="_xeh_init_obj;cba_xeh_init_obj = nil\n}];\n\ncba_xeh_init_obj setDamage 1; \n\n\ncba_xeh_init_obj2 = SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal " !="\", {\nparams [\"_args\", \"_code\", \"_o\"];\n_args call _code;\n_o setDamage 1;\n[\"CBA_DC\", \"onEachFrame\"] call BIS_fnc_removeStackedEven" !="deleteVehicle CBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC;\n}];\nCBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC setDamage 1;\n};\n};\n"
onEachFrame !="= SLX_XEH_DUMMY createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\n[\"CBA_DC\", \"onEachFrame\", {\nparams [\"_args\", \"_code\", \"_o\"];\n_args call _code;\n_o " !="hen {\ncall cba_common_fnc_onFrame;\n} else {\n\n[\"CBA_PFH\", \"onEachFrame\", \"cba_common_fnc_onFrame\"] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHa" !="\"CBA_FrameHandlerTitle", \"PLAIN\"];"
RemoteExec !"cba_network_fnc_exec'] call SLX_XEH_COMPILE_NEW;\n\n\ncba_fnc_remoteExecute = {         [""x\cba\addons\network\XEH_preInit.sqf"
ctrlCreate !="PLAY_ID) displayCtrl 44464);\n        findDisplay MAIN_DISPLAY_ID ctrlCreate['IGUIBack', 44464];\n        (findDisplay MAIN_DISPLAY_ID display" !"_prevButton = _display ctrlCreate [\"RscButtonMenu\", 90110, _dbg];"
addAction !"(cba_common_actionIndexes) pushBack ( (vehicle player) addAction _value)"
SupportedEvents !="guments    = [_this, 3, []] call BIS_fnc_param;\n\n\nprivate \"_supportedEvents\";\n_supportedEvents = [\"oneachframe\", \"onpreloadstarted\""
onMapSingleClick !="oneachframe\", \"onpreloadstarted\", \"onpreloadfinished\", \"onmapsingleclick\", \"onplayerconnected\", \"onplayerdisconnected\"];\n\n\nif !("
PlayableUnits !="_PLAYABLE;\nif !(isNil "_var") exitWith {}; \nif (_unit in playableUnits || {isPlayer _unit} || {_unit == player}) then {\n\nif (_un"
IsPlayer !="(isNil "_var") exitWith {}; \nif (_unit in playableUnits || {isPlayer _unit} || {_unit == player}) then {\n\nif (_unit == player) t"
CreateUnit !="= [sideLogic] call CBA_fnc_getSharedGroup;\n_logic = _group createUnit [\"FunctionsManager\", [0,0,0], [], 0, \"none\"];\n;\nBIS_OO_grp"
Eventhandler  != "[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addLocalEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addLocalEventHandler\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"removeEventHandler\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_removeLocalEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"removeLocalEventHandler\"]" !="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addClientToServerEventhandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addClientToServerEventh" != "[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addReceiverOnlyEventhandler.sqf\",\".sq\f",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\"\,"addReceiverOnlyEventhandl"
addPublicVariableEventHandler !="= \"Logic" createVehicleLocal [0, 0];\n\n\"CBA_ntor\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {\n(_this select 1) call cba_events_fnc_NetRunEven"
JSRS : Setvariable.txt
!="slx_xeh_playable"

Not done by me!!! BIG CREDIT TO WHOEVER DONE THESE FILTERS WORK without any kicks! (sorry i dont know who made them)

Where do I place this. I keep getting kicked with the following for CBA.

"KindOf _classFilter}) then {
if (configProperties [_x >> "EventHandlers" >> "CBA_Extended_EventHandlers"] isEqualTo []) then {

"

I added this, but no joy.

!="KindOf _classFilter}) then {\nif (configProperties [_x >> \"EventHandlers\" >> \"CBA_Extended_EventHandlers\"] isEqualTo []) then {\n\n"

Advertisement