Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bloodshot_pico

ASDG_JR Problem

9 posts in this topic

In your server BE files you need to find the scripts.log file and see exactly what that kick is.  Then go into your scripts.txt file and place a !="whateveryourkickwas" on that line ~line 58 in yours scripts.txt If you use notepad++ itll be one line higher or lower as they start with line 1 instead of 0 or the other way around.

Thats the way i tackle all my BE issues.  A good way to kill them all without spending all your time being kicked, it to set it all to 1 instead of 5 ot 7 in the front of each line.  Then check your logs and just add all the kicks then set it back and see what you missed.

Edited by =DH= Unremorseful
1 person likes this

Advertisement

Im just going to take a wild guess and say that you have the HLC_AUG pack? because i do and that is the EXACT same kick i had, that pack has parts to it that require @CBA if i remember correctly because there are interchangeable barrel lengths and such and for some reason act up with the filters so you just have to make an exception for it and it wont kick you anymore, dont change it to 1 because that is just a lazy way of doing it and what is the point of battleye if it is 90% disabled?

Edited by Tradewell20

hmm idk just put these exceptions at the end of 58 (#60):

!["\asdg_jointrails\functions\fn_compatibleItems.sqf"

!".sqf",0,false,false,false,"asdg_jointrails"

!"functions"

!"compatibleItems"]"

I put these in as my exceptions and it works fine and doesn't kick me

Thank you, but a friend found my problem, at the top of the script.txt the line was '//new2' which would cause the script errors.

1 person likes this

hmm interesting, weird because that shouldnt have been what caused the problem? but hey whatever! at least you got it to work! ha

Advertisement