Bobwarsrvng

Stuck in vehicles

Question

Hi there! 

I just created an Exile server using GTXGaming and it gives me Inifistar. I don't know if that is relevant or not. But every vehicle spawned on the map has an issue. You climb into any seat and you're locked there. You are essentially stuck. You can't move, eject, or even suicide or quit. Nothing. I can as admin using Inifistar forcibly eject people from vehicles but thats it. 

If its relevant I can spawn vehicles for people and they work just fine. 

Any ideas? 

Sorry if this is a repeat question, since the forums are new, every google link takes you back to the front page. 

--James

It won't let me add a reply at the bottom. 

Thanks to InifiSTAR for pointing in the right direction. I've never used this software before and it came free with GTXGaming. I am not sure if its the latest version as I see its still being worked on heavily. 

What I found seemed to work was to change EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf and remove Local Vehicle Check. 

It was the only thing in these files that looked like what you said : "it is because the vehicles simulation is disabled"

So I tried it to see what would happen and it seems to have fixed this issue. 

/* ********************************************************************************* */
/*            many checks should be set to true instead of false.                    */
/* ********************************************************************************* */
Local Vehicle Check  */ _LVC = true;    /* true or false */
/*  Use Anti Teleport    */ _UAT = true;    /* true or false */    /* might need to be set to false on other mods than Epoch! */

/*  Check Global Markers */ _CGM = true;    /* true or false */    /* you may need to disable this check for A.I. Missions - or whitelist the used Markers in the _aLocalM Array beneath */
/*  Check Local Markers  */ _CLM = true;    /* true or false */    /* false if you do not want LocalMarker to be checked. */
/*  Use _aLocalM array   */ _UMW = false;    /* true or false */    /* use allowed marker array from below (for example AltisLife uses house_ and others in there) or A.I. Missions */
/* _aLocalM: if '_CLM' && _UMW - this array of names will be allowed */

Again, I apologize for the newb type question, but I really have no idea what a lot of these options do just quite yet. 

Thanks for the prompt response! 

--James

Edited by Bobwarsrvng
Can't add a post at the bottom
2 people like this

7 answers to this question

it is because the vehicles simulation is disabled

1 person likes this

well if you add customvehicles you have to createVehicle them serverside and do this

_vehicleObject call ExileServer_system_simulationMonitor_addVehicle;

so you don't get simulation bugs

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Hello,

may I ask for your game-server IP so I am able to join it?

Edited by infiSTAR
1 person likes this

It happens on randomly spawned cars that aren't player-owned the vast majority of the time. You get locked in (sometimes you're standing up-right) and can't do anything except switch seats and turn the engine on and off. Eventually you'll get kicked out of the car (I think only if you've pressed 'eject' or 'get out', not sure). Also worth noting is that everybody that's stuck in a vehicle gets kicked out at the same time. 

Some had created a SP3 that was said to fix this issue, but I never got chance to try it I am hoping they will repost it on the new forums.... For me this bug is game breaking, and very annoying.

we had the problem only with the Personal Bike Deploymend when we deaktivated it the problem was away

Advertisement